• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8th BEST: MK banned; Venue fits 100!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
dont know if theres any other melee players free of good skill. Britt maybe? If theres even enough teams, not entirely sure how many people are doing melee doubles.

Poly

Smash Rookie
Sum1 team wit me

:phone:
me me me!! i'll pay your $5 entry for doubles if you agree to practice with me first in the morning (rather than MM, i'd rather call it practice). i can play CF, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Roy for doubles

H0LEintheW0RLD

Smash Rookie
Syracuse v. Albany Crew Battle? This is gonna be an Epic day. Sharky what time do we have to leave to get there in reasonable time for crews?

Sharky

Smash Master
since we're taking melee people as well, we're gonna have to leave at like 6:30-7ish am. Get some good sleep friday night lol

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
@Itsnotmyfault Can MCEM and me have a ride? We're at vassar college in poughkeepsie
Yes. I will be leaving tomorrow night right after work at around 6. That would put me in Poughkeepsie at around 7. I guess just text me (845-248-6331) your address and we'll be good to go.

H0LEintheW0RLD

Smash Rookie
dan isn't staying over friday night that's why I said that
Since I'm not staying over, is there any chance I can get picked up on SU campus in the morning? It might save us more time than me trying to catch a nob hill bus. Not to mention save me the grief, since we have a notoriously bad record catching those buses.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Make sure you guys don't sleep so L-Don and I have a shot at placing in the money (and in the good money).

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Only money you gonna be placing is money in my pocket. (placing money in my pocket)

edit: and i mean good money

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
brawl crews will probably be arrange mid melee somewhere in melee singles time frame. we are also trying to wait for bcb and ldon i think? which would be aroun 4ish if im not mistaken but i dont know 100%

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
Wow I missed so many pages of this hype stuff lol Well looks like bcb actually got me in crews lol

Should be a heck of a tourney, sense bcb and I will actually be staying there till like 10 or 11.

Also, about the MM's that people challenged me, I can only do $2 or 3$ each. Cura challenged me for
$1 with any character. Right now I want to see who can beat who. Vibe vs Me, I'm thinking $5 or higher. I'm a bit low on money so sorry.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
if I don't hear back from you guys by 6 I'm just going to drive straight to troy. You could still try to get a ride with poly tomorrow.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
soooo if we dont have enough ppl for a teams bracket will we do a teams round robin?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Probably not going to this unless I can get all the work I planned to do Saturday done tonight. Unlikely, though. Hope everyone has fun at this.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I got money to burn. I'll take most mm's against my wario, olimar, and ice climbers (won't do wario vs marth, ice climbers vs snake, and a couple others). Will do marth dittos, and bowser vs low tier. Also will do some sonic maybe.

snow is only supposed to accumulate to about an inch. Shouldn't be much of an issue since we're right off the highway.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
tru im not out im was just stating that i might not make it if sumthing stupid happens

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
Hey! Attention! All you people who are coming! QUESTION

Are you guys any good?

(I'm just a decent casual player at rpi looking forward to the tournament...hoping for some good competition.)

and who do you guys main? (for brawl, of course.)

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
SMM1 lives in Rochester lol.

And I have like no money to play MMs unless I place in money and you want to do it after I get it.

Top Bottom