• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8th BEST: MK banned; Venue fits 100!

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Melee singles should be done by 6:30. Melee's first this time, so all you need to worry about is being there early. Teams at 11 and singles at 1.

Rykard

Smash Ace
damn! trey i would be going but we couldn't figure out a way of getting there as far as i know. plus my girlfriend is coming to visit instead so we can go to an event at my school together.

what happened to your car?

Poly

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a teammate!! perhaps i can do some friendlies to get acquainted...i'm not terrible on teams, but i probably won't make it through the 1st pool in singles unless i get a bye

PKnightmare

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for a teammate!! perhaps i can do some friendlies to get acquainted...i'm not terrible on teams, but i probably won't make it through the 1st pool in singles unless i get a bye
Want to team with me for brawl?

Sharky

Smash Master
Syracuse challenges Albany to a 5v5 brawl crew battle before the tourney starts.

edit: erk hit me up on fb at some point so we can talk gas

Sharky

Smash Master
well you guys would have to figure out albany of course, but I think me cura dan david and james g for cuse?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Lol im not that good
You do decently vs. Tristate ppl and imo the only player comparable to tristate is JesiahTEG who I don't think is going, so this tournament is free unless RPI has some hidden talent or you manage to lose to DK lol (tho don't sleep on Kwan he's really good)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
We could do 8v8 but idk how many people Eny actually has of any skill.

A cny vs eny crew for melee would be good as well 4v4 or something. Me/beta/erk/trademark

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah I wouldn't think we need more than 5v5, and that's the most ideal number for cuse as it is. If bcb and l-don want in they need to talk to troy I guess

edit: also forgetting tyrant lol

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
yeah I wouldn't think we need more than 5v5, and that's the most ideal number for cuse as it is. If bcb and l-don want in they need to talk to troy I guess

edit: also forgetting tyrant lol
Just feeling left out because we're ECNY. Though I can't think of anyone else besides myself, L-Don and Cross being in the middle. We're technically considered CNY tho.

Sharky

Smash Master
well we could do 6v6 with the aforementioned teams + tyrant for east and one of you for central?

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
Melee crews would be cool.

I'll be recording at this too, and if people record more than 1 set during tourney, they'll get uploaded

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Regardless of side events I'm very hyped for this.

Edit: I don't really care about being in the crew battle, I'm just thought 5v5 was a little small, lol. If you need a 6th to get Tyrant in though, then I think L-Don should go in (he's had better results than me recently, tied at AXS 3 and placed higher at SS3)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Mu wise youd be better, to many marths and mks banned but i was thinking about me getting 9 stocks anyways

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, forgot Tyrant, my bad. We could do 7v7 adding L-don and bcb for central and Tyrant and No_Skillz for eastern. At that rate might as well make it a Marth crew battle lol.

@Cura: didn't Vibe take a game off of you last BEST? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't know about 9 stocks.

Sharky

Smash Master
vibe's about to get eaten by a yoshi I don't know what you're talking about

edit: we're definitely doing this before the tourney just so you guys know

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming up to this with MCEM. I was told to post in this for a ride :).
Is it just you two that need a ride? Both of your ride options leave Friday night, and you can return either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. If you're interested in going back Saturday, talk to Itsnotmyfault, otherwise talk to Poly. They've each posted recently in this topic, so you can PM them or call them out here.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
CT is really far out of the way. If you guys could get to somewhere near 87 I could pick you up no problem, but going through Connecticut would more than double my driving time.

Top Bottom