• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
anyone here go to calstate? im movin out near northridge (or slightly further west) around august seeing what local players are around. thanks.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey when is a good tournament in July that would welcome some NM?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Albuquerque, We know that Cali has the better players, and I am tired of winning against players that aren't very good.

Shroomed

Smash Master
how far are all of you from the richmond/san pablo area? cause i want to play new ppl besides the ppl i play melee with all the time

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But, seriously. I really want to play really good players. In cali you guys have Bardull, futile, dsf, hugs, psychomidget, gamble, the list goes on. But in Nm you have me.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I should start going to tournies. =P

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nope, i go to los angeles valley college, but hugs goes to CSUN.

i live right off the 118 west, or the 5 lol. i live right between where they meet.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
WOw thats pretty close i am like 5 blocks away from csun
playing 2day at like 2 if anyone is interested. i'll just check my mail box after school. Gotta play b4 the HW piles up.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
someone pick me up from csun at 4:45
(805) 630-2586. we can hang out for like 2 hrs then my gf will take me home lol.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I live on the east side of csun campus 1 block north of the school.

i'd play some smash.

anyone here play guilty gear by any chance? been going to FFA and looking for local players but everyone I have played so far has sucked :(

Atlus8

Smash Master
I live on the east side of csun campus 1 block north of the school.

i'd play some smash.

anyone here play guilty gear by any chance? been going to FFA and looking for local players but everyone I have played so far has sucked :(
I'am so horrible at using an arcade stick right now. That goes for any fighting game.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
yeah.. I was too. Took a few months of sessions/tournaments to really get stick down. It was well worth it though. could always use a pad on a ps2 if you wanted to play.

do people ever set up sessions at the USU game room? can you bring in a system and hook up to that tv or something?

Top Bottom