• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I don't really care...aslong as your tournaments/smashfests aren't brawl noob editions like last time -__-

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I would be willing to host melee tournaments here at my house...
We get a good turn-out for my smashfests usually 30-40...
And more people have shown interest..
But I don't like suddenly changing from smashfests to tourneys..
:/
If I do host tourneys, Is everyone coool with it?
Yes...... P you should throw one also. Your the closest to me I think

I don't really care...aslong as your tournaments/smashfests aren't brawl noob editions like last time -__-
Dont have brawl. Problem solved

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I missed the tournament but I got to play during free play quite a bit so it was better than nothing.

But wow, I really should have brought my own controller...usually at cons there is quite a supply but this time I was wrong. The C-stick was broken on one of the con-supplied controllers, and one tv had no controllers available at all.
this may seem like a stoopid question, but were u the one in a peach outfit?
also
i'm better at brawl but i wanna get good a melee. so *** it im down

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
the wii and/or the brawl?
would you also be willing to deal with an okay melee player?

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
well cuz my wii isnt actually MY wii.
but still sweeeeeet. I am got tests until wednesday that i know of so i'll just aim ya wen i can.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Hey gameophile who got 1st at the Mikomicon tourney? Actually who got top 3?
Some dood with lucarios won 1st and got a wii fit i wanted to sell, and a guy with and afro used snake and won 2nd, and i won 3rd. I had the guy in the 1st round should have done dittos.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
this may seem like a stoopid question, but were u the one in a peach outfit?
Yeah. (Although today I was Ashley from RE4) I met some pretty cool kids yesterday but I think some people thought I was kind of a biatch for wanting to play on FD all the time and not letting them play on Delfino Plaza. Oh well.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I stopped by the game room to see the brawl tourny going on.

everyone looked like scrubs, not gonna lie. *shrug*

never seen an anime con w/o some form of naruto game being played. first for everything.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
most likely not. Dunno where we would have met.

I would have entered the tournament had I known it was going on but I didnt even know the con was there this weekend lol

anywho, I was there for like 10 mins. watched a few of the semi final matches going on (i believe they were semis or further on) and wasn't impressed. But hey, maybe I just didnt see the right ppl playing.

no offense, just my opinion.

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
never seen an anime con w/o some form of naruto game being played. first for everything.
^ word.

I won this year's Anime LA Melee tourney, and that's probably the last year they'll have it minus Brawl if they have it at all D:

I'm just about free to go anywhere this week, so keep me in contact. :dizzy:

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
noble, I used to play melee seriously then stopped for over a year. brawl came out, played that for 2 months then sold my wii since it was awful. But now I am pure trash at melee again. Oh well lol. I don't miss melee whatsoever.

Upon realizing how bad brawl is, and how you don't need to own/practice/play more than a month and learn MK to win tournaments I sold it.

I'd still play either in casuals if someone asked. and HELL YEAH HEROES TONIGHT XD.. finally.

also , if anyone has naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 (NGNT4) for cube, let me know.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ugh real comic fans would find that show very predictable, not creative at all, lots of fanservice and cliche stuff ughhhh

fanservice sells o well

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
im a real comic fan. the show is still great entertainment.

you fail.

real comic fans wouldnt like dark knight. did you? I did :)

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
most likely not. Dunno where we would have met.

I would have entered the tournament had I known it was going on but I didnt even know the con was there this weekend lol

anywho, I was there for like 10 mins. watched a few of the semi final matches going on (i believe they were semis or further on) and wasn't impressed. But hey, maybe I just didnt see the right ppl playing.

no offense, just my opinion.
none taken
i won 3rd
i usually place around 15 in the chula vista weeklies

Also i almost won a rock band tourney, but they ran out of time and it came down to an ez song and i always mess up no matter what.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
if you ever set up some casuals at the school let me know. the csun arcade is missing 1 important machine

accent core. :(

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
TV is so hard to catch up to now a days especially here in LA cuz i just ignore all ads

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Actually Pat, if you have another brawl noob edition of your smashfest, that'd be cool. I'll make all them kiddies hate the game haha

Top Bottom