• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 Smashers.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Well my last class 2day ends at 11 and i might play brawl 2 day agin it depends on if my friend wants to. and i am gunna check out the anime club later.

Last edited:

markeezy

Smash Cadet
i'm going back to school and working a lot but anybody near the glendale area for smashfests or something let me know. aim maverickslv

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Well no one called me.

Also anyone got a bicycle they dont?
I needs one.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
wtf is up you and having some black dude as your avatar lovage

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Hey! I'm new to the boards, and I live in Sun Valley (though I'm just a few minutes from Burbank) and I'm looking for people to Smash with. I play both Brawl and Melee. I would love to meet up with anyone in the San Fernando Valley.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
keep an eye out for upcoming events. tourneys/smashfests and whatnot. thatll be a good way to meet people/form friendships/hang out randomly. welcome to the boards.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
who's going to mikomicon?
http://www.mikomicon.com/Welcome.php
p.s. theres gunna b a brawl tourney. I have no idea about rule or anything else
except it will be on a saturday (check schedule)

also u may have to pay entry into the convention to join which is free for CSUN students

Top Bottom