• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 needs to step it up!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow "melee is dead" is thrown around waaay too casually

and haha yeah, P I was talking to you
Why do you think it's so "dead" anyways?
no, it's just taken way too seriously

how many tournaments have we had this month? how many tournaments have we had since brawl came out? an average of like 1.5 a month? compared to 1-2 a week? that's dead. compared to 15 players who don't suck and take it seriously? that's dead.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
818 people dont listen to hugs

i no its hard but dont do it!!!

ill c u guys at pats

<333

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Dude Hugo, I'm totally gonna be honorary 818 once the semester starts. If 818 organizes a smashfest I'm pretty sure all of 805 will show up. Just wait a week; I'm the only driver and I'm out of state.

theres like 1 guy in 805 with a working car and valid license, and when his cars full good luck getting anywhere
HELL YEAH!!!

Boolossus

Smash Ace
You're wrong, Samus can win in brawl. :urg:

Totally agree with you about the people who try to bring brawl down though. People who try to promote melee and drag all of the good players away from brawl really bug me to death. Melee has already died in a hole, so either climb out of the hole and play brawl, or go die in the hole with melee.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
we are dieing in a hole with melee =D

having the **** greatest time of our lifes

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well most people in the community havent been around

for 6 years

good luck playing brawl for 6 years little fella =D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Totally agree with you about the people who try to bring brawl down though. People who try to promote melee and drag all of the good players away from brawl really bug me to death. Melee has already died in a hole, so either climb out of the hole and play brawl, or go die in the hole with melee.
Funny how your post was one elaborate argument against yourself...

hugQ Cortex

Master
Hey Hugs, i usually have mondays & thursdays off from work, and i'd be down to drive to your place to play melee and/or brawl next mon or thurs. i can bring two other friends who are actually in the 818 area too and they are DYING to challenge the legendary HugS (so that you can then proceed to tossing their ****ing salads lol). What do you say? :D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
if u mean 818 steping it up

as trying to get larry in the pool then

yes

818 is attempting to step it up

Noble-

Smash Ace
Haha Connor
I liked Metaknight ever since I saw the Brawl trailer, before he was considered "High Tier".
Plus he has the coolest moves in the game. T_T
I have no idea what Mike is talking about, but yahhhh ok...............
"New Brawl Noobs" is a little redundant, its like saying you Noob Noobies. :/

Top Bottom