• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

818 needs to step it up!

HugS™

Smash Lord
it will be exactly how i imagine it
straight out of a movie
the two of them will be all alone
most likely arguing
i hate you
i hate you
then they start passionately making out but angrily

fade to black

now there are at least 3 options

A. the scene fades in with both of them under the covers. and both of them share some witty banter basically saying i still hate you

B. hugo is laid back with that big grin on his face while shes all like ohmygod i cant believe i just let that happen

C. my favorite somiyah lays there with a smirk on her face while hugo is really embarrassed and johns about not being able to get it up
LooooooooooL

These options will turn the movie into 3 completely different genres:

A: Non - Fiction
B: Straight Biography/Documentary
C: Complete Fiction, possibly Sci Fi. I mean like some straight fake ***/borderline star wars type of ****.

ROMBO69

Smash Cadet
it will be exactly how i imagine it
straight out of a movie
the two of them will be all alone
most likely arguing
i hate you
i hate you
then they start passionately making out but angrily

fade to black

now there are at least 3 options

A. the scene fades in with both of them under the covers. and both of them share some witty banter basically saying i still hate you

B. hugo is laid back with that big grin on his face while shes all like ohmygod i cant believe i just let that happen

C. my favorite somiyah lays there with a smirk on her face while hugo is really embarrassed and johns about not being able to get it up
LooooooooooL

These options will turn the movie into 3 completely different genres:

A: Non - Fiction
B: Straight Biography/Documentary
C: Complete Fiction, possibly Sci Fi. I mean like some straight fake ***/borderline star wars type of ****.

C. Based on a true story

DJMirror

Smash Master
I say D where hugs and somiyah are disappointed with each other under the sheets

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
for the record, i do suck at hosting XD.

anyway ya, ill c if the venue i asked will still let me host it.
in the mean time, ill just go to tournies outside c if can refrain from leaving while im still in it :p
Definitely let me know if when host, I'll most likely be able to make it if it's close by.

Top Bottom