• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 Cleveland Oh, Escape Tournament!

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Once again, I will be holding a tournament at the Escape gaming center in Bedford, OH. (right outside of cleveland) on August 18th.

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Ohio 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-mail: escape@escapeplay.net

Teams will be held first followed by singles. If there is enough people asking for crews/low tiers, we can do that also.

Teams: $30 per team
Singles: $15 per person

Double elimination for all tournaments. Standard MLG stages, rules, etc.

We will be re-arranging the setups so there is more room in the venue for the tournament.

We had a great turnout last time, so this should be another great tournament for everyone to come out and enjoy!! Feel free to post/comment/question/PM me for more info!

soap

Smash Hero
Just thought i should point out, this is the same day as a Wooster tourney, and wooster and CF are like half our attendance. Sadly i cant make it to either though, good luk everyone

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2007

Host: Hoyt (A.K.A. Phasion11) & ESCAPE Gaming Center

Time:
Practice times 1pm - 2pm
Doubles Tournament starts at 2pm
Singles Tournament starts after Doubles

Rules:
Click here to view Rules used.

Cost:
Singles: $15 Per-person.
Doubles: $30 Per-Team.

Payouts:
Singles: 1st-40%/2nd-20%/3rd-10%.
Doubles: 1st-40%/2nd-20%/3rd-10%.

iGames Registration Links:
Click here for Singles Registration
Click here for Doubles Registration

Not sure how to register on iGames? No worries, call, or e-mail us with the format below and we will sign you up.

Singles

Name:
Nickname:
E-Mail:

Doubles

Team Name:
Name:
Nickname:
E-Mail:

The above info is needed for us to sign you up for the tournament.

Keep in mind the date may change, so not to conflict with other tournaments.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I might not be able to make it depending on the date/transportation. If I can't, have fun with it you guys. :)

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
I can move this tourney to the 25th if need be as I have to move my Halo 2 tournament to the 1st of sept.

Let me hear some feedback so I can set the date in stone.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I can move this tourney to the 25th if need be as I have to move my Halo 2 tournament to the 1st of sept.

Let me hear some feedback so I can set the date in stone.
The 25th actually doesn't seem bad. Most events in August are towards the beginning of the month, so it's not likely to interfere with anything.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
I prefer the 18th.
I'm not sure about the other CFers.
School starts the 23rd..
& well
it'll be my first week back at school.
I'll probably want the weekend home to myself.

4% APR

Smash Champion
X says the 25th sounds like an excellent idea and he supports it whole-heartedly. :cool:

x1372

Smash Ace
well sorry I missed the last one of these (family reunion kinda conflicted and such) but I intend to attend this one.

Get a firm date and I'll probably be there.

And I'll probably have to have yet another new controller for this... I'm down to one that qualifies as usable and it's got a sticky C-Stick. *sigh*

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Bob, I was sad that you didn't come to the last one. You could have had a rematch with D20 in a young link ditto.......

On a different note, the current status of this tournament is going to be the 18th. I would rather have it earlier so the college crowd still has a chance to get in. I will be discussing with BlindeEye to determine the final date, but for now, consider the 18th to be final.

Specialized

Smash Rookie
The 18th sounds good. It's like right before we all go back to school. I'll make sure and take off work If I have to.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
I'm hoping the date will stay the same since...I kinda requested this day off from work and I really don't think I can ask another Saturday off after this one. It would be very hard.

I think we should do crew by the way...I've been wanting to do some friggen crew battles badly. There too good I say.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya im assuming i have to work, but i can show up late as usual and play some friendlies and wat not =/

soap

Smash Hero
lol, lauren, right now its only phasion that falcon punches but soon we will all main falcon and start our falcon punch combos

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
lol, lauren, right now its only phasion that falcon punches but soon we will all main falcon and start our falcon punch combos
lol! alright then.
i'll have to change that then. :]

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
I'm hoping to join in on this action. I been wanting to go to this tournament for the whole summer and this better be it.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Sweetness! You know what's funny is that I found out about this tournament before you even sent me that message. Coincidence, eh?

And by the way, if you or anybody else don't have a parter for teams, I'm available. Just let me know.

I'll meet you there along with anybody else I haven't met yet.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
FYI the 18th is the Final date for this tourny. I talked to BlindEye and everything is a go.

Hope to see you guys there for this one, should be another great tourny.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
All right. I have been in the Smash community for awhile and I just changed my name. lol. But hey, as long as you found the thread your good to go.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
we will be doing some crew battles again, friendly play for now. If interest picks up and people want we will start holding Crew tournaments as well in up coming tournaments.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
im all for crews seeing as me and beegs have our woo crew shirts
dont worry the rest of the crew will get there shirts sometime

Top Bottom