• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7th BEST

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Fatal, if possible you should play friendlies with me and show me how how to level up my average Snake :D

On a side note, I think the LoL sickness is getting to me guys...

Anyways, probably will be attending this and be teaming with Stack unless he doesn't come
I hope he does.

Cura, I need to respond to your text. I just got back from Boston yesterday and literally slept till 2am (we arrived around 4pm?). You can come over on Sunday sometime I think, I'm studying for an exam soo yeah.

Sweet, Pelca and Fatal are attending! #HYPE

Same Question as NoSkills, will there be pools?
BRING ALL THE SETUPS!

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
You can count on pools.

NY vs. NE would be interesting but potentially lopsided despite if NE representation is small.

Kwan can't make this, so I'll probably want a teammate for Melee.

I might have to leave in the afternoon/evening, so volunteers to help with Melee/Brawl and picking up would be appreciated. If this comes up I'll take care of getting the volunteers together and making sure they know what to do. No guarantee I'll leave, but this is a warning. This won't change when the venue kicks you out either. (out before 1am)

I want my bag back, too.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal, if possible you should play friendlies with me and show me how how to level up my average Snake :D

On a side note, I think the LoL sickness is getting to me guys...

Anyways, probably will be attending this and be teaming with Stack unless he doesn't come
I hope he does.

Cura, I need to respond to your text. I just got back from Boston yesterday and literally slept till 2am (we arrived around 4pm?). You can come over on Sunday sometime I think, I'm studying for an exam soo yeah.

Sweet, Pelca and Fatal are attending! #HYPE

Same Question as NoSkills, will there be pools?
BRING ALL THE SETUPS!
sure np, sounds good.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
blizzardbeam: Get in touch with Calm/Itsnotmyfault again and try to bring CJ.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Hmm I think more than likely I'll be teaming w/ someone from Syracuse since I can get practice with them. I'll just feel more comfortable

So, either Frannie or JamesG?

Thank you either way Calm,
I'll probs play friendlies with you
it's tradition lol

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
whoever you comfortable with i'm gonna suck since i'm trying to pick up gaw but maybe i'll do peach too depends on how much practice i get. i think i'm going to a conference this weekend so I'm not sure if I can practice much prior to the tournament - especially on that doo doo crap flat screen tv you guys have. :p

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Frannie!! I wants be my team-mate!! We will be AWESOME!
I will be like click, "BOOM!" and you'll be like *pullout* turnip "bamb!"
And then we be like "BIIIT-CHEZ!".

Fannie, you're just jealous you can have a big one like I do! Plus that smell wasn't the flat screen tv dodo, don't worry though I cleaned!

I have too much energy atm.
Sorry LOL

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
He still gets nervous around women, remember that night he had that hot date?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Can Syracuse give me a ride to this? Or anybody for that matter? Also anybody want to team with me?

:phone:

Sharky

Smash Master
can't make this anymore, got screwed over hardcore by the bank so now I have $160 less in my account than I should have had. Really sorry I hope I don't keep anyone from going due to transportation issues...

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Also I need a ride to this....... as always. Anyone mind passing thru Binghamton? We have maybe 4-9 people who need rides.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
can't make this anymore, got screwed over hardcore by the bank so now I have $160 less in my account than I should have had. Really sorry I hope I don't keep anyone from going due to transportation issues...
Make sure to give someone my controller.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
NOOOOO. Is there anybody from the Syracuse/Rochester area that has an open spot in their carpool for me?

:phone:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!?!?!?!?

damn so many people going/not going.
teaming/not teaming

errrrrr, yeah.

also, dudu talk to tommy. idk if he is home that weekend but im sure if you guys paid for gas and **** he would consider it.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
I am SO ****ing disappointed I won't be there, I would've love to play Fatal. Never met a pro Snake. That would've been great.

Why did my cousin have to pick that weekend to get married?

Edit: I did play one guy last semester who tiger1x/Adam told me was a pro snake. Couldn't tell, personally. don't remember his name either. he was really good though. wasn't fatal, right? have you come to rpi before?

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I am SO ****ing disappointed I won't be there, I would've love to play Fatal. Never met a pro Snake. That would've been great.

Why did my cousin have to pick that weekend to get married?

Edit: I did play one guy last semester who tiger1x/Adam told me was a pro snake. Couldn't tell, personally. don't remember his name either. he was really good though. wasn't fatal, right? have you come to rpi before?
If it was 5th BEST, it was Fatal. And I remember watching Snake dittos between Fatal and someone else, which I believe was you.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
Oh wow that was awesome, he was really fun to play but then he got distracted by his gf and lost interest in dittos I guess. Shame. The first match went decently, but then he read me a lot faster than I did him, so he started ****** me after a couple matches. Was really enjoyable for me though, good opportunity for experience. Damn though, I had no idea I was playing Fatal. That's cool.

Such a shame I can't come this weekend.

Top Bottom