• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
he went to the tourney yesterday. he's kinda new, i see potential and he just needs experience. he was in the group of "asian high school kids" you were talking about lol

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I've only been to the most recent two around here, E4U and double whackback or whatever sung/dendy hosted^_^ I've played with sung, baka, inty, outside of tourney though.

Sung do you have finals next week too?

Edit: baka, what "group of asian high school kids"? Stab, i'm a fox main by the way.. You were at the tourney yesterday? I think you played my friends who are a little worse than I am. they were poka and fatcow1 in tourney, and i was a3p

baka4moé

Smash Champion
no i mean stab just called u and ur friends "those asian high school kids" lol <_<, so i was trying to get him to remember who u were...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@ evan probably thursday or friday is best. actually theres a tourney on saturday can u make that!?

@ adam im still making car arrangements, i wont really be pushing for it until im done with finals this week, so i dont know yet

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
Yeah baka i think i probably could :D would there be someone to drive me? Worst comes to worst, I could probably drive the stick shift. I'm learning to drive stick this week so I'll always have a car :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
maybe, im not sure yet. so far me martin and dan are thinking of going. im looking for a ride atm and think i can get the someone to help out, we'll see. maybe we can get a full car.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ if worse comes to worst would u be willing to drive us evan? we'd help for gas of course.

i did read what u said earlier, i just want to make sure if u know if ull actually have the car, etc.

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
^ if worse comes to worst would u be willing to drive us evan? we'd help for gas of course.

i did read what u said earlier, i just want to make sure if u know if ull actually have the car, etc.
My mom just told me I can't have the car on Saturday, since she needs it for my other two siblings. I would have loved to have drove you guys. But there's nothing I can do really...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thats fine, ill ask around. David? are you planning on going to grev and if so cud we ride with you?

i know stab ive got u don wry

baka4moé

Smash Champion
So its my spring break so if anyone wants to play sometime just give me a text or post here in advance or something and we can arrange stuff. Im more likely to respond to text tho fyi

Also THE CRIMSON BLUR and COMMONYOSHI, let's arrange for cars going to arizona yeah? the tourneys coming up and i think it has pre-reg too

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The deadline for prereg is March 31st, I believe. After that it'll be $5 more expensive.

And baka could you post who you have planned in my car in this thread? I need to see it smashboards official, lol.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, I can play Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Family stuff Saturday, so I can't make the tourney. Sunday too I guess. Whatever works for y'all.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so im down anytime in the late afternoon/early evening (like after 430), but id like to not play too late cuz i have stuff to take care of. otherwise if ud like, we could just start playing in the mid-evening (around 8ish) if u want to stay till like 2ish..

everyone please post here or text me so we can get a starting time in

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I prefer evenings mainly for traffic reasons, but I don't have any obligations tomorrow so I can do afternoon if anyone prefers that.

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
I prefer evenings mainly for traffic reasons, but I don't have any obligations tomorrow so I can do afternoon if anyone prefers that.
I get out of class at 3 so I'm good whenever. All I know is that I wont be driving between 4:30-7:00 because of rush hour traffic.
I'm part of this herd.

I'm free to play Friday night. Thursday night smash is bad for my Friday morning commute.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
im probably not able to play friday night tho bc i think im gonna watch hunger games. martin u cud just leave early?

im still waiting on alfredo so we'll see

Top Bottom