• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i can totally do afternoon on thursday i think
sometimes i just plan **** and i forget til day of lol
but yeah thursday sounds great
martiiiiiin whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

work shmerk; you're a manatee!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
if we do it in the afternoon, whats the latest time we can play where u guys will avoid traffic?

edit: i guess for now lets aim for 430 to 9-10ish, is this ok? if there are any changes i will text u guys asap. (the only other alternative is 8 to 1-2ish). its sorta just on alfredo, i texted him and we'll see. actually id prefer the evening too, but if he cant start at 8, the afternoon is ok.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i can go like from 6-9 or something that way i get the best of both worlds?

edit: errr wait what
who prefers the afternoon and who prefers the evening?
i can do either-ish

edit 2: ok just talked to daniel; going at 7

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh shoot, smashfest competition. Both kfc and adam are both better players than me, but I'll PM you my address if you want to come over.

Edit: And why the heck doesnt kfc show up to tournaments?

noobird

Smash Journeyman
dam completely forgot to ask about this earlier. i'll be in caltech for prefrosh weekend tomorrow and friday morning (have to leave friday afternoon). if anyone in caltech would be willing to smash/HOST (right now i'm staying with a family friend) that would be awesome. pm me and i'll get back to you. as long as i don't fall asleep (time difference so tired as ****)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
loool

10lawls

u know i dont like how when u edit something right away the boards take note of it, before it didnt matter unless u changed it like at least 3-4 minutes later

Nardis

Smash Rookie
dam completely forgot to ask about this earlier. i'll be in caltech for prefrosh weekend tomorrow and friday morning (have to leave friday afternoon). if anyone in caltech would be willing to smash/HOST (right now i'm staying with a family friend) that would be awesome. pm me and i'll get back to you. as long as i don't fall asleep (time difference so tired as ****)
holy @#$* prefrosh that plays melee?! come smash with us tonight, and come to caltech because we need more smashers :p

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
holy @#$* prefrosh that plays melee?! come smash with us tonight, and come to caltech because we need more smashers :p
This is the first time I've heard anybody use the word "prefosh" outside of Harvey Mudd. Knowing HMC, I wouldn't be surprised if they got the term from Cal Tech.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
no problem noobird, ur pretty good for not having gone to tournaments, i was pleasantly surprised! socal hopes to have u this fall :)

Top Bottom