• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol uh he posts very rarely lol ill tell him to look at this thread. inty also plays and hes near caltech. theres also sung hes in eagle rock

Nardis

Smash Rookie
I'll see if I can get a smashfest going, but probably not this weekend since I'm going to the tourny on Sunday and I need to sort out some stuff with Caltech Housing that'll take a while.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Is there a 626 Brawl thread? lol

I'll smash! Whatever game. I'm in LA for a month or so.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude lol im not in socal right now :( pm inty or nardis get their numbers and stuff yall are pretty close to each other

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
There is.

The Melee community is passive. If you want to get something done you have to do it yourself. I will help you along.

Players who live in LA, are worth playing, and are often down to play at their earliest convenience (smash boards names in parenthesis):

Sung (Sung666 or Sung 666?)
Arian (The Crimson Blur)
WestBALLZ (Westballz I think)

Some r4d players in or near LA:

Julio (khepri)
Vincent (commonyoshi)
Merc (dunno his smash boards name; he's difficult to contact actually. He's on the FB group, forgot his real name)
Oscar (lovage.... dunno his exact board name but he's on FB all da time)
Buncha fools like fiction/j666/larry lurr/wha/bizzarro flame/joejoe222 on the outskirts of LA/SFV

Sung is prob your best bet, he has a car, is good but not impossibly good, and is often down to play.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Haha. I do live in that area.

Does HugQ still play? Haha. I don't have a good matchup VS Samuses... We used to play a lot way back.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Haha. I do live in that area.
I'm psychic dah foo.

Nah, I just remember playing you a while ago. I forgot who hosted it but Gary (Aznchefii) was there, who was one of my first mentors. A looooong while ago. I think Blitz even showed up, hahaha.

Does HugQ still play? Haha. I don't have a good matchup VS Samuses... We used to play a lot way back.
Yeah, HugQ resides in El Monte. I believe his AIM is whydonthugofirst. Hugo Cortez on Facebook. He's too nice to mind; tell him I (Adam) sent ya.

There's another Samus in the 626, The Life Ruiner... Haven't seen him around since I returned to the scene this year, though.

Who else is in the 626?

Emil (Nasty Nate; Puff and Sheik), haven't seen him in forever but I know he'll still play if you get in contact with him. Hugo probably has his number.

Manatee (Puff). Dunno him very well but he lurks Smash Boards. He's got some posts in this thread. Priy decent.

Peligro, a Peach in the LA/UCLA area. He's pretty darn good for being so unknown, well worth playing.

How far are you from Manhattan Beach or Santa Monica? Or Cerritos? Khepri's in Manhattan Beach and he's a lot of fun. Crimson Blur's in Santa Monica and is super committed to this game. A rookie's in Cerritos.

There are even more people on the Facebook Melee group.

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
I live in Rosemead if you want to stop by, but i live in an apartment, so there isn't much room. But i'm definitely down to play. Best times are in the morning for meh ;)

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
I'll drive wherever tomorrow holy fudge this school week has been killer. If you wanna get better just give me your address and I'll go whenever.

Yo saca you live 20 min away from me
My address is 4341 mont eagle pl, LA, CA in case yall wanna see how far away ya are from me

iankobe

Smash Lord
I'm psychic dah foo.

Nah, I just remember playing you a while ago. I forgot who hosted it but Gary (Aznchefii) was there, who was one of my first mentors. A looooong while ago. I think Blitz even showed up, hahaha.

Yeah, HugQ resides in El Monte. I believe his AIM is whydonthugofirst. Hugo Cortez on Facebook. He's too nice to mind; tell him I (Adam) sent ya.

There's another Samus in the 626, The Life Ruiner... Haven't seen him around since I returned to the scene this year, though.

Who else is in the 626?

Emil (Nasty Nate; Puff and Sheik), haven't seen him in forever but I know he'll still play if you get in contact with him. Hugo probably has his number.

Manatee (Puff). Dunno him very well but he lurks Smash Boards. He's got some posts in this thread. Priy decent.

Peligro, a Peach in the LA/UCLA area. He's pretty darn good for being so unknown, well worth playing.

How far are you from Manhattan Beach or Santa Monica? Or Cerritos? Khepri's in Manhattan Beach and he's a lot of fun. Crimson Blur's in Santa Monica and is super committed to this game. A rookie's in Cerritos.

There are even more people on the Facebook Melee group.
Haha. Gary was my close friend back in High School. Too bad he doesn't play anymore. But he does play if anyone asks him to...he'st just really rusty.

Who's down for this Friday hmm?

Baka, when are you back? I liked your house since we can have multiple setups!

Sac, you're so close to me. I live in San Gabriel.

I'd love to play Sung, but don't feel like driving to Glendale :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ian i wont be back till school starts lol, and thats at the start of october....=/

still wanna play u when i get back though

Top Bottom