• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
OH RIGHT! THERE ARE FRIENDLIES! I was worried about food and time used while waiting for matches. I think I'll definitely go, I'll bike if I have to.

But signups are at 11, right? And end at twelve, after when I can't sign up.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Well this tournament ended later than usual like...past midnight? (because of brawl)

I can pick you up if you need a ride or I think Crimson is picking up baka he could probably drive you too but if he doesn't want to I will O_o

Lots of people go out and eat after they've finished their matches...eh they do it even while in tourney sometimes haha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey baka! Do you have any free time this week? I want to drive down and play you and who ever else wants to play.
Ya dude im down, either friday night or saturday. Im willing to have a good number of people over too. I try to see if I can get jake (decent falcon) and his friends to come over from the 909, and boris maybe we can play too.

pretty excited i havent played smash too much this term

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ only problem with that is that i have work till 830 so i cant play till after that, as long as thats ok with you.

ehhh id rather not, but how is sunday for u guys? ofc fri/sat is better for me

boris do u have a way to tech?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey buddha lova and boris, how is sunday for you? i figure i may as well just have one day just dedicated to smash then, idk. boris maybe u can try to get a ride from someone else whos coming, unless ur parents can bring u (ur like ~10 minutes away yea!?)

jesson and emily itd be nice to see u again! what days are good for yall?

hmm maybe i should set a play cap since i only have like 2 setups, curse my room for being small :(

at this point im def down for friday night, and maybe sat/sun night (just one) if there's enough interest! :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
give me a time range and i guess ill try to play then, which is totally fine cuz then my weekend evenings will then be open :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
I want to play as early as possible, so when is that?0_0
not a time range, let me know what times u can play (the whole range)

If we can cram it in somewhere I have my setup+small TV. Gotta get down on Friday.
we might not need it actually since friday at this point its just u martin and maybe budda (budda let me know if u prefer the weekend instead), and the caltech people..

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I can play saturday afternoon from 2 or 3 to 8 or so, or sunday from 9 AM to 8. Just need to be home for dinner. Sadly, I have no ride my coming is dependent:(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
jesson or emily would either of u be able to get my friend boris on sunday? he's about 5-10 minutes from my place i believe...he's pretty good too! we'd probably play in the early afternoon till 8, is that cool with u guys?

jake can u come!? kevin!? kevin im prob gonna play tonight at 845 too

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok so at this point it seems for tonite its just chris martin maybe vincent? (lemme know!).

for sunday afternoon, like 2-3ish to 8ish, its emily/jesson/budda lova/maybe boris?.

jon/dan/lillian will most likely be here tonight, maybe sunday too but probably not.

can people please confirm with me if these times are ok with you and if you're showing up? also just keep in mind i only have 2 setups (a third tv but its in an uncomfortable spot, but if someone wants to bring a cube be my guest).

thanks

Top Bottom