• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
np inty, glad you had a good time. text me sometime this week if u still wanna play b4 you go!

EDIT: my bad whats up alfredo, when am i gonna see ur pretty face again?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
@sung: i dunno. i just chose it from one of the smashboards pre-set avatars, which was named "fire face," mainly because it looked like a bizzarro flame.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
when i get my moped back which is probably later on today or tomorrow
i haven't played melee in so long
or at least it feels that way

i always think of superman when i think of "bizarro"

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey im originally from 626 and now home for the summer. I would love to play smash with you guys. My name is David and I had played with a few of the guys here last summer. If there are any smashfests coming up please let me know!

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dr awesome give me ur number, pm is fine. i live on 1320 san pasqual st. i normally have people over in the evenings or on weekends (weeday evenings normally only have like 2-3 ppl over at most tho). i might have something happening tonight or tomorrow night if ur interested.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
kevin im down to play tomorrow evening, is that cool? my address is 1320 san pasqual.

also hey guys me and jeff are thinking of going to the long beach tourney on saturday, would anyone like to join us to help pitch in for gas? more ppl means jeff less likely to flake haha =P

Jhonny Blitz

Smash Rookie
naw im going for sure this time no flakesies = )

edit: smash 2nite? i been playimg marvel for the past month LOL and i need to unrust my melee

trigg

Smash Rookie
Hows everyone been? I've been on tour with my band for the last 2 months and haven't really had a chance to attend any smashfests. We leave again Sept. 4th with Alien Ant Farm, would love to get in on some smash before I have to leave.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
welcome back trig!

anyone wanna play this friday night or saturday? my roomate left so im hella bored, id like to have a decent sized fest this weekend if possible. my place can have up to three setups, and at most id say 8-9 people haha. sung, hugo, trig, kevin and albert, david, alfredo, martin, jeff, me__ (sorry man i forgot ur name already >_<), chris, evan, wes? o yeah and that guy who messaged me, hairynip or something, u can come too! i doubt everyone i mentioned will actually come haha, let me know if you can make either day please!!! :)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i have a thing this saturdayyyyy

i know i haven't gone in forever
just haven't had time/been way too tired/johns

soon though.......soon

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
well i imagine i have to get up pretty early on saturday so i can't stay after 10 because i'll feel like **** the next day
so if it's something like from 6/7/8 to 10 or w/e then i'm down
i think
maybe

baka4moé

Smash Champion
o yeah i also forgot frank chnlsrfr. please come too

ya alfredo i can start at 7ish. u should come...

anyone wanna play tonight? text me please

baka4moé

Smash Champion
bump

so far i have martin, alfredo, frank. i think dr awesome, blitz, and e40 are maybes. possibly that one guy from rancho cucamonga somethingorother place.

cool beans

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
dude daniel, i had the weirdest dream last night of someone trying to pick me up to get to your place. however, right when I was about to get it, I realized that I had church that day and decided not to go.

so random... and i didn't even know that you're about to have a smashfest

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hahahahahahaha jason oh you

anyways its pretty weird right now like no one posts here anymore, what the hell happened to 626...

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I think I will probably be able to play next week if there is a fest or tourney! My job is finishing up next week.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone willing to come over sunday evening? (tomorrow) i think hairynip(hey whats ur name? lol i dont like saying hairynipples hahaha) can play tomorrow, and if he comes over i think it shouldnt just be me here to make his drive worthwhile. kevin, alfredo, martin, jeff, frank, chris, david?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
btw commonyoshi im still waiting on hairynip and a couple others to say whether they can play tomorrow. i mean im down to play if you're willing to drive over, but i wouldnt want you to drive so far if im the only one here haha....i guess u can pm me ur cell or something so i can confirm if anyone ever comes or something.

also glad to hear it chris!

Top Bottom