• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

hugQ Cortex

Master
I'm hosting today if anyone wants to come over

Three zero three zero maxson rd, el monte, ca 9 1 7 3 2

Aim: whydonthugofirst, or Call/text me at: six too six, too won seven, seven nein won seven

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sup guys...its so quiet here...

man i wanna go back already lol, looking at those tournament results, talk about upsets, damn holy crap. socal too good.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Hi guys!

would anybody like to host a smashfest or something sometime soon? I'm kinda rusty and I really want to get a lot better so I can be considered for genesis2 crewbattles. I don't really care who I play, as long as you aren't like a TOTAL noob lol >_>

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
What do you guys think about project M? Anyone played it, thoughts?

If you don't know what Project M is, its a SSBB mod that makes Brawl like Melee again with new characters and stages.

http://youtu.be/nJHSVROUwyU
i dunno if i like it yet
all i care about is samus lol
haven't played it in a while but i remember last time she was basically the same
so i'm definitely up for playing it

Hi guys!

would anybody like to host a smashfest or something sometime soon? I'm kinda rusty and I really want to get a lot better so I can be considered for genesis2 crewbattles. I don't really care who I play, as long as you aren't like a TOTAL noob lol >_>
i don't know about a smashfest but you are definitely welcome to come over
and maybe sung can come over too; he's pretty good
though i guess you wouldn't want to play me since i'm a total noob! boo hoo hoo
just kidding i'm mediocre now

seriously though people are welcome to come over to my place
i have like enough space to comfortably fit 2 setups
i'm only free on mon/tue/fri afternoons though

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hey hugo! Sorry i won't be able to make it tmw, but i'll definately try my best to make it at another date! like maybe within the next 2 weeks! (assuming i have the money to drive there)

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
Inty: Project M is still in it's testing period so you can't just download it. You have to either be working on it or know someone who is to play it. They used to have side tournaments for at tournaments but I haven't see that in awhile.

Manatee

Smash Apprentice
No problem. I haven't played it either but I would like to.

If you're really in the mood to play a Brawl mod, try Brawl-. Instead to making the game fair by nerfing everyone, it tries to level the playing field by making everyone a roided out version of themselves. It's really ****ing fun.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys,

just a friendly reminder to please register for genesis 2 if u havent yet and plan to go. registration ends in a week!!!!

brawl gives me headaches. tru fax

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh ok cool. i won't live in riverside next year, but i'll live 30 mins away from it, and my gf lives right next to UCR so i'll be making frequent visits. maybe we can smash when i'm down there

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I live in eagle rock LA, I'll pretty much be free this weekend starting tmrw so if anyone wants to play...

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Sung, if you don't mind tolerating my crappy Marth, I'm down for some Saturday Melee. Any time from like 9am to 3pm is good for me.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Lol holy fudge, umm yea one huge problem is that my room is the messiest piece of crap ever and not enough space for 2 setups, however if yall don't mind having 5 people on one setup then it's fine with me LOL, but I think hosting at Alfredos would be real nice...but yea one other thing is that parking at my place sucks HAHAHA :(

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Ok if Alfredo can't host then come to 4341 mont eagle pl, LA, CA, 90041 anyone have an extra setup? I'll be busy cleaning LOL

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I would but I can't host smashfests past 11 on saturdays unless I ask my mom...but she gets home around then...and she goes to sleep and we'd have to be quiet if it's later than that. latest I get home is 8...so it would only be 3 hours at worst...

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Don't come too late or else you'll have parking 5+ min away from my place no joke, also, if there are going to be 5 people (ra, inty, hugq, manatee, me) then someone please bring a full setup (tv+gc stuff) if Alfredo comes that would be awesome too

ALSO, my place is really just one room that I'm renting, call me 469-235-6458 when you get here and ANOTHER thing is that my place is on a huge one way hill so just be a little careful (and make sure your car doesn't get easily stressed by going up hill), I mean it's not that bad but yea just throwin it out there. The place will be on this culdesac looking area and don't park in the driveway. FINALLY SMASH ON

SUNG475

Smash Ace
And for the love of mary, PLEASE bring a fly swatter, and I'll pay you for it

Sad to hear Inty

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
how bicycle friendly is your place
like where would i put my bike if i came

also how long do you plan on having the smashfest going

also i forgot to ask my mom about tomorrow but i will ask her first thing tomorrow lol and let you guys know what's up ASAP

Top Bottom