• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Uhh there's a place to put your bike inside the fence

Umm not too late and I don't want people to be too loud cause other peeps are living here

So no yelling :( but maybe....11-midnight around probably longer if yall are mouse quiet :)
Yea...so yea

//edit// please not too early like 9 am O.O 11 am to noon at least

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Sung, thanks for doing this! You asked if anyone wanted to play this weekend, and you got it, lol. I'll bring a setup; I'll see about a fly swatter; and don't worry -- I think 1pm is the earliest I'll show (I can stay later than 3pm).

Also, thanks for calling me "Ra" -- I think you're the only one who ever noticed my old signature -- but I'm going to simplify everybody's lives and just go by ChannlSrfr.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Are you good at SC2 Alfredo? I'm pretty bad, Bronze league, so I always chicken out on playing people haha.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
well i've never played an rts before and i've only played a few days so yes i'm amazing

i kid
i'm more than certain i am terrible
i use the mouse for everything

have not played multiplayer at all yet; still playing campaign on "casual"

SUNG475

Smash Ace
HugQ is it possible for you to play at Baka's wednesday evening? Cause I'm gunna be there at that time and Baka doesn't have a car so

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung u don wanna have a 1on1 session? :) i learn a lot when i do that with you...

also hugo same with u i wanna have a long 1on1 no homo

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Well I -- I see you Lovage, I wanna do a 1 on 1 with you too someday I'll drive over to your place and smash all day maybe STD? Did that with Wes a couple of times

Anyway, well I just said it cause HugQ wanted to play on Wednesday and we were gunna play so I was thinkin why not, but I'm down for either 1v1 or smashfestyness

baka4moé

Smash Champion
man i wish i had a car, at least during summers

its up to you sung since ur making the trip though.

also heres the deal guys, since im living on campus now, i only have one setup in my room, maybe room for two, so i cant have too many ppl at my place at a time.

however, if we plan something a few days beforehand, there is a nice room in the student center with chairs and tables and whatever that we can play at where we can have our ~10 ppl smashfests again. the only thing with that room tho, is that its underground, so there's no signal, and u need me to get in, so we have to like decide at a specific time u'll arrive, bc my phone wont have reception while im down there...

also im pretty much free every evening during the summer after 7-8ish, and free weekends, so we can have those smashfests if yall are down.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung its not a code this time its a card scanner for student IDs...

evan we might be able to play for a lil tonight if u want i get back around 7pm ish and then i have to unpack, if u want we can play for a couple hours maybe let me know text is good too

Lovage

Smash Hero
Well I -- I see you Lovage, I wanna do a 1 on 1 with you too someday I'll drive over to your place and smash all day maybe STD? Did that with Wes a couple of times

Anyway, well I just said it cause HugQ wanted to play on Wednesday and we were gunna play so I was thinkin why not, but I'm down for either 1v1 or smashfestyness
i'm always down if anyone's willing to make the drive out here

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so inty u down to play today? itll be from like 930 to 12 or something tho...i mean i can stay up later but i know u usually leave earlier.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone here down to play tomorrow night after 7ish? Especially those with setups? lol...like chris or trigg..i mean hopefully u guys read my earlier post about the situation at my place now..

lets play 626 yayyy

baka4moé

Smash Champion
eh we'll play it by ear, if we have too many ppl we'll have to move. thing is i do have 2 carry-able tvs, and i have my friends cube in addition to my wii, but of course i dont think anyone wants to move unless we have to...

idk just text me at least a little bit in advance so i know to expect u, and im free after 7ish, 730 is the safest..

oh btw since im living on campus u want to park along hill street, right next to where hill intersects san pasqual st. from there my room is like a one minute walk. sung knows where it is..

Top Bottom