• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hahahahaha yea Wari you recorded too right? Link us whenever you upload :) I wanna know what happened to dendy's last stock lool.

Wari

Smash Cadet
lol, yes i will! and i dont have any problem with the team name its ok! xD i like it

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
LOL
it skips right after he gets faired by wari (which led into whatever the hell knocked everyone off the stage)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
not completely sure, but i think i need a ride for the 26th. im good for this saturday tho. thanks for asking, could u let dante know?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sure thing 24, i believe you. i just don't really understand the comment though, are you referring to my title or what? i don't think i ever said it was wes's tournament, and if i implied it it was because he did make the post.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i remember wes asking if we would come to a tourney if he hosted it so i assumed this was it

to which i replied i would try to go if at least for an hour

and then proceeded to eating my delicious roast beef sandwich

yes i remember that day very well

baka4moé

Smash Champion
HEY GUYS.

I am on spring break, I have no car, and I am hella bored.

Everyone! Please come over to play smashhhhhh. I am free all week!

Weston! Let us practice? :)

hugQ Cortex

Master
Metalteflectslime, you banned my account "HUGQ". Unban it please, because it's my main account. If you have to ban one of my accounts, then ban "Cortez".

Edit: Huh, strange. Apparently I can still post with "HUGQ"...i thought i was logged into my other one. i guess you unbanned me?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
^^noob

goddamn i wanna go to daniel's so bad but this RAIN man
seriously killer

EDIT:
daniel you looked pretty solid to me in the double's LS vs fly/macd
at least in the first match since i didn't watch the rest but skipped to the end to see who won lol
something big happened in the last game apparently that gave them a huge lead :(
i thought you guys had the first match!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude alfredo, just watch the whole thing! lol. actually, second match was also just as close as the first, but yeah third game i ****ed up really really bad. like, killed him and stopped his combos, etc. :( but yeah i try, thanks.

also feel free to come tomorrow, like i said i have nothing to do at all. haha.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
what time can i go? i might go earlyish because i have to go to pasadena anyways

i just hope we don't have more storm tomorrow

edit: also ehhhhhhhh lol i don't really like doubles plus i just don't even feel like watching videos right now

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok fineeee. i think i got my sets vs replicate and macd recorded in singles tho, if you care. they almost went as well i as i had hoped. also, lol peach dittos.

how early is earlyish? i guess im free after noon.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I am SO salty

i dunno why but i just wasn't feeling into it today
sorry if i gave a subpar performance daniel :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey no problem alfredo, i'm just trying to help others get better, including you (and myself lol) :). if you want, you can come over tomorrow too, take off some of that salt.

ya evan im free tomorrow, as early as like 1-2pm if you want. just let me know.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
oh yeah? is he here right now? like, do you know if he lives on campus? i guess i dont mind, as long as he's also willing to learn :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys, please come over here, i am sooooooo bored right now, im dyyyyyyyiiiinnnngggg :( also, anyone here have a decent marth? lol

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
sure chris, just text me if you're coming, this goes for anyone.

please come today anyone if you can. lol
He says he doesn't know where to play. Are there still any other possible days for him to play? Also I'm not sure how long he will stay to do research at California Institute of Technology. Where do you usually play? Is there like a Community TV room or something? :confused:

Top Bottom