• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sooooooooo

is anything happening so far this weekend? i only got responses from evan and chris, and its either sat or sun?

also, lol i can have ppl friday night too if thats better for anyone. as in, im free enough to host a bit on two days. let me know soon please. oh btw texting me is fine now bc i finally got a texting plan. :)

also kevin when did you say you could start driving? just wondering, so maybe u could come over sometime..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
oh man it wasn't alright to text you before??? :(:(:( sorry
hmmm
i'm interested in going tonight; what time though?
if not i'll probably go either tomorrow or sunday
probably saturday

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey alfredo when do u get off work on sundays? it seems sunday afternoon is best for me. so ya evan and peligro (and whoever else) sunday is where its lookin best right now.

also alfredo for what its worth, i dont think u play gay, its just that samus isnt exactly the most enjoyable character to fight..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Lol cool man I get frustrated playing the computers...seriously...

haha I guess. Either way the most important thing to me is that I learn to play well first!! I was so happy yesterday because I didn't notice myself screwing up any of my tech skill :) I can tell my tech skill needs work...I'm just not messing it up anymore!!! Wooo

Also daniel why are you so good :(

Edit:
Oops! Daniel, I get out at like 8 also on sunday

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Midterms just depend on the classes umm but I need to make an illustration for a movie poster and a book of different compositional designs other classes are still just regular hw stuff...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol alfredo ur silly i suck.

well, evan, it seems ur the only one expressing interest, lol. i can have ppl over from 1pm to like 6ish. if anyone is planning to come please post here or text me asap. also, evan and chris, since u guys expressed interest let me know if you decide not to come so i can plan out my day properly.

oh evan if u decide to come would u be able to bring mvc3? :) only problem tho is that i have no system or controllers.....so yeah....

baka4moé

Smash Champion
no i can't, i have work to do sunday night. that's why in my earlier posts i said sunday afternoon.

if u can't make it i guess thats fine, just let me know asap.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
martin and chris (peligro) came over from like 2-5:30. thats it. it was fun though.

why am i still up at 3:30 you ask? stat's a *****..

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe friday afternoon/saturday night/sunday night as always

i have a feeling i already have something planned for friday but i can't remember
sat/sun should be good though

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hm for now it seems like if i actually finish stuff, i can either be free all of saturday or all of sunday. hopefulle sunday. so yeah, fridays not looking too good right now, unless stuff changes last minute...

also alfredo im really diggin this user cp thing, its AMAZING.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
good **** sung, if you bring dendy you can/should practice teams. lol. to be sure, are you available both saturday and sunday, or just sunday?

martin the user cp is at the top of the site, where if u click on it ur sent to all updates on subscribed threads, new pms, etc. that way u don't have to navigate thruout the site to get to where u want. i just found out about this recently haha.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
it's funny cuz that was the first thing i used
actually i don't even know how i learned to use forums...i just know it tells you somewhere that your user cp is where you can see everything
it's where you go to change your sig and everything...lol

SUNG475

Smash Ace
WAIT WHAT YOU CAN DO THAT!? Ok I'm gunna check that out

And I'm free after 5 on sat but free all day sun I'm not sure about Dendy but he should be free as well

Wari

Smash Cadet
hello! im a Melee player from Venezuela... and i will go to the smash fest tomorrow, i hope play with many of u... im a good player but i would like to get better and i know that ppl here are the best, so i wait for u there

my english is bad btw xD

Top Bottom