• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude that tourney was so much fun i am so happy right now asdogas;dgjas;ogijarog;jas;glaksgaflnsdfkjbnsgjbneraoigw g

also i see you westballz. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
haha too funny you guys, thanks.

just a reminder that the tourney saturday's been changed to sunday...

alfredo wanna mm? lol i don't mind it if its at my place, and we can do like $1 or something, low stakes. ur marth my...link?? haha

also kevin u should start playing again :cool:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
haha nah its cool if you don't want to, it's really not a big deal. i just realized that there's not much pride on the line for either of us though, lol, considering who we're using.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys jus wanted to say im thinking of hosting tonight or tomorrow night, let me know if you're available, and i'll confirm later today/tomorrow. thanks.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
LOL, the Smashboards April Fools joke is annoying as ****. Y0utube's is sick though, go watch some $mash matches and click the "1911" button. It's so perfect!

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Moving to the area Inty?

I never liked the old Default Smashboards, I always used the "Smash Blue" theme. It's super basic, but very readable. I'll try this new one out though.

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I've lived in San Marino for 10 years now, but I had no idea good smash players were this close. I've been following the community for a while now, and its about time I hang out with you people. haha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sup guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evT4ma3r4BE

if you have the time, please like and comment (both parts? hehe) to HYPE THIS MATCH UP! lol thanks to everyone who supported me. :)

EDIT: omg guys if you look at the kira v connor match on stab's channel, Dr.PP wrote this comment: "If I go to Genesis 2 this is the only guy allowed to commentate my matches."
LOL good **** dendy! :awesome:

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Getting to see the match again, you guys were both playing pretty bad lol. It's clear you were both super nervous. Favorite part, "Oscar is coaching him by yelling, it worked for the Chinese Olympians but I don't know here".

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol yeah you're right chris, i looked at the match again and i was like oh wow i didnt really do anything good...i guess thats what happens when you're in the middle of all the hype.

Top Bottom