• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
geez jun

sorry 626 doesnt have so many players. actually, i believe this was a brawl thread at first haha.

and no to the mms, sorry man. i realized in the past few weeks that i really don't like money matches, regardless of who i'm playing. like, even if i was 100% sure of winning, i wouldnt do it. =/

Jun.

Smash Lord
I understand. When money gets involved in games things become a bit weird.

Better not see you doing mm's then!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

alredo i hate you.

EDIT: no that's ok, i think we all know how that would end up anyway ;]

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
If Alfredo's been sandbagging you this whole time in friendlies and beats you in a $20 money match I'd start playing Samus in tribute lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude this is all hugo's fault =p kickin my *** with that samus...how the **** to you fight her!?

lols um, does anyone wanna come over today? only problem is that i think i'll be free kinda late, like 9, possibly 10ish. although, i plan on staying up till like 3am, lol....i think hugo already said he was coming....<.< hahahaha

please let me know asap!!!

EDIT: Actually, if tomorrow ends up not having doubles, I might just have a big awesome smashfest at my place. WHO'S WITH ME? of course if champ decides to put doubles back in i'll go for sure lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wow thats pretty gross.

hey teaming with wes is harder than it looks..

iankobe, i normally host fests on the spur of the moment, but i try to post on here at least 1-2 days in advance. as of now it looks like the next possible one will be next weekend (possibly friday), maybe.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Hey 626, one day, sd and 626 should meet in irvine and have a bigass smashfest. With maybe a small 1 dollar spontaneous tourney and a hypeass crew battle.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
That sounds baller SNG!

Oh and Dendy and I are from LA Baka
I don't think I'll be able to make it to the tourney next weekend...so much work
Well then I'll see yall in May LOL

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah i mentioned i was from LA too but he just left me there

pfft pasadena

323 is the REAL hidden talent

yeahhh mah boi sung

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dude a 626 vs. sd crew battle would be awesome as hell.

i think including ranked players is fine, since we're on the bottom anyway LOL where everyone still sucks

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOL nice job Chris. I think it would be even better if you had the picture under the text, not right beside it.

meh not too fond of megaman, i guess i never had the chance to really enjoy it. donkey kong country though, was the ****. omg

D

Deleted member

i'll risk ****ing up my grades (again) and probably go too tmrw night

Top Bottom