• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Hey is anyone hosting or can someone host a smashfest today (saturday)? I need to warm up for sunday. Baka? Johnny? Andrew tan? Sleepy? Anyone?
not liking the new smashboards style...

Nice smashfest yesterday, always good playing against the guys I know and some people I don't.

Guess I'll have to host one of these days... in the upcoming weeks probably on a friday.

Kevin you better not flake on a friday

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys, just wanted to say

GET RATTLED AT BATTLEFIELD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so kevin i still have no idea what u meant by ur post. did u simply jus not feel like playing...? =/

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
Oh like originally I was gonna get back to Arcadia like at 5 and then like gym for an hour but then I went to half and half in montery park and waited an hour for a drink zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy

Smash Ace
anyone want to play on sunday or late friday night? I was playing a bit yesterday, got a bit of the tech back. Just need a (thinking/human) opponent to play against.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hey what time? Sorry I called again. I need to sleep and need to know when to wake up to SMASH

hugQ Cortex

Master
So i guess smash at either sleepy's or baka's friday night?
I will probably come. I got one other plan floating up in the air that needs confirmation...

Edit: Btw, i'm leaning towards smash at sleepy's since he has the house to himself :p
:phone:

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hey Sung!!!! Train me please. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. yeee
Too many badly placed/timed d smashes and shield grabs even though I stupidly get hit by some of those :/ I don't remember anything other than that cept bad di

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so uh yeah if u plan to come, come at 8:30 instead lol.....

also apparently me and sleepy's places are really close so stopping by at this time shouldnt be a problem :)

Top Bottom