• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mprime

Smash Ace
^ first time i've had a long enough notice to book work off for a tourney (my work is lame need 4 weeks advance to book something off)

:phone:

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
Ahh I missed not seeing people today. Some stuff came up that would mean I could have only been there for 20 minutes or so, and I didn't want to pay venue fee to say hello for 20 minutes lol. I still love you guys though <3

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyway the November tourney could be moved to the 3rd or 10th? I might have something that conflicts with that.

As long as it doesn't cause conflict for other people that is.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
The 3rd and 10th both work for me.

Btw Jethrotex what do you use to record the melee matches? The videos seem to have pretty good quality and I wanna get a recording setup for myself as well.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Does the Gamecube connect to the HD PVR and the HD PVR connects to the tv? The reason I ask is because the TV I use only has one set of component outlets so if both the gamecube and the hd pvr have to connect to the tv then im sorta screwed lol.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
The gamecube's cables go into the splitters, the splitters go into the hd pvr and then the other half of the splitters go into the tv.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Damn. I probably can't make the October one. Looks like I won't be picking up my retainer case for a long time....if they still have it.

Bing

Smash Master
If its not the 3rd.. I should be there. Just the 3rd is 2 days after rent comes out...

Also at the next monthly, I'll probably go Falco. I'm starting to feel more comfortable as him over Fox...

idea

Smash Master
we have so many falcos now

people who kind of or usually play falco:

- me
- bing apparently
- windrose apparently
- camilo
- ryan
- cdp
- coffeeblack kind of
- izek
- the pizz
- imadh

and i know i'm forgetting some people too.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
we should have an equal number of falcos on each color

oh and mprime too

idea

Smash Master
but i like to change colours

green: default
blue: bad tech skill today/maybe i should be less reckless
neutral: maybe i should be more reckless
red: someone pressed start too fast

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
One or two weeks before that would have been golden...but I'm definitely coming to this anyways. Finally got a CRT in my room to do some practicing.

Top Bottom