• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I just pictured Ryan walking out from under a bridge, squinting his eyes, looking to the left and right and then starting at you while his head is titled slightly upwards and at a 35 degree angle.

I wish I could animate this :(

TinyB

Smash Rookie
Bing summond fist was just trying to give you a pointer there was no need to blow this out of proportion... He wasn't being a **** he was just saying that if you want to really get better at this game then it might not be a good idea to be a T.O. That's all.

Also I was JK to what I said... I like fanning the flames

:phone:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Bing summond fist was just trying to give you a pointer there was no need to blow this out of proportion... He wasn't being a **** he was just saying that if you want to really get better at this game then it might not be a good idea to be a T.O. That's all.

Also I was JK to what I said... I like fanning the flames

:phone:
i'm glad someone got it :bee:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
:D Yay!

Occasionally Ryan is in the forest and dresses up as a bear. Once you pass through said forest he walks out calmly and goes, "Rawr ... I'm a bear," and then chuckles a little bit.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what to give as basic advice, all my thoughts are completely subconscious for now and I don't want to give you any wrong advice. :/

Try watching some videos, interpreting them, and then getting some specific questions; it's kind of hard to answer in regards to a very general question.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
do NOT and i repeat do NOT let dsmash become a habit. as tempting as it may. learn to use it as you think it will hit and nothing more nothing less :)

ppl here can and will use it against you lol

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lol ive already realized its useless and can be punished so easily dw
Anything that becomes predictable gets punished easily. DSmash is a very good move, on the ground and platforms alike. Just familiarize yourself with appropriate times to use this move, and when to utilize her other options. If you spam DSmash, others will be expecting it and will react accordingly.

L14m

Smash Rookie
Hello there my fellow countrymen,my name is Liam....

And I'm addicted to Melee.

This is probably not the right thread,but I thought I'm reaching the biggest amount of ppl this way :)

A little bit abooot me:

I'm citizen of good old germany,currently on a working holiday and just arrived 2 weeks ago in Toronto. As a true Melee player I'm of course travelling with my beloved controller and feel the urgent need to put it to its designed use :D

Apart from being terrible in melee I can entertan you with yelling in German and teach you some important words in it (most of them circle around drinking :D)

I'd love to play against whoever asks me and it would also be pretty cool if there's somebody who's willing to host me (since I'm paying my *** of in this hostels and didn't find a job yet).

You can easily reach me under my canadian number : 647 839 95 48.

Show a lone rider some canadian love,brothers ;D

unknown522

Some guy
alright, do you know who kirbykaze is?

edit: also we're heading to A&C Games for a smashfest today at 3PM. It's walking distance from where you are. That is also where the monthly tourneys are held

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as Ryan won the last tourney, we should call the next tourney "Unknown522: Black in Action, Cami-O appearance by Weon-x."

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Love you too :3

edit: Are you going to A&C today, Ryan?

edit edit: Like you personally, since I thought you said you weren't going. Damn it Ryan, don't let me be alone in my unfortunate placement of I.S.U. due dates. :(

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I hate you guys, :(

edit: Okay, not you Kyle.

edit edit: Okay, not you either Camilo.

edit edit edit: I'm just severely disappointed.

edit edit edit edit: Okay, maybe not.

Honestly though, I have very little recollection of what I was actually saying, I think I just wanted to ease into playing a Dora game?

Top Bottom