• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The first year I started playing smash we traveled to 3 separate tournaments that would be 6+ hours away in good. We drove in storms like this or worse. You can all make it, Ambrose isn't driving you.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
read the schedule
I did, it says its before bracket, but a few times ago you guys did doubles after all of singles. I mean it makes sense, waaaay less people do doubles. This will let us get back with reasonable time if we don't want to stay for doubles, which I'm sure a few people would appreciate.

Also at PM instead of amateur bracket sounds dook, I would think more people would want amateur bracket (at least, I think). What would be the entry fee for PM, 2 dollars?

edit: also it says tourney has to be DONE by 9, isn't it more important to finish singles than it is for doubles?

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
As long as I get to play Melee all daylee, I could care less whether or not we have an amateur bracket. But if we do, I'll appreciate it of course.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I'm at the dealer's and they said it might take another hour cuz its sorta busy right now...if i can get on the road latest by 1230 can you stretch it for us please? :( I don't want to bring the van cuz its not very parking friendly...

:phone:

Coastward

Smash Lord
pretty fun day, met some cool people and learned some pretty good ****. gonna try to make it out to the next tourney and hopefully ill actually place next time.

:phone:

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Good Games to everyone I played, especially summonedfist. You got me re-thinking the matchup a bit and trying to think about what I'm doing wrong.

This is the kind of turnout we need at every monthly.

It's too bad we didn't have a PM side tourney though, we gotta have them in the future that game is pretty legit from what i've seen

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
good tournoi. was fun, a little bummed with how I did, coulda done better, but I guess I had to play coffee (the manly man beast) and SF in bracket so w.e tourney was pretty jacked up this time around.

ggs

Top Bottom