• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Bing

Smash Master
I re-scheduled my MRI, back to attending XD

And Justin, your IC"s are really good, I was just fortunate enough that I got you up on a platform on battlefield as Marth and Forward smash all day, otherwise, you win XD

idea

Smash Master
are you getting bored of ics or what? 'cause we don't have any other ics mains around here. if you just worked on only them more you could probably start doing really well. and it would give all of us practice at the same time.

(then save falco just for bad ics matchups? mainly peach)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
justin actually took a game off my peach :urg: but i approach too much :laugh:

i think fox (big surprise) would be the best counter. i dun likey flacoz vs peech

i remember when i played ic's for shinanegans :awesome: used to take games off ppl...

Windrose

Smash Lord
it occurred to me that in some relatively recent(?) video, Kirbykaze used the tag "6-4?" with his Sheik.

at the time I thought it was a clever joke because Sheik is always running around the stage yelling "TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO" every time she jumps

but I guess it's just about matchups. lame

*cough* carry on
you win the thread.

Jus-tin

Smash Rookie
im not talking or thinking about quitting icies. i pretty much just think i use all three of my guys as much as each other just depends on how im feeling o.o

Rikana

Smash Champion
C'mon people. Confirmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm most likely going to this.

Edit: I'm bringing Project:M backroom build. Come try it outtttt. And if it goes missing, I assure you I will never bring it outside my home again. I hope you guys are willing to give it a try.

Windrose

Smash Lord
There's no need to confirm. people just show up on the day of the tournament. it's not like a big tournament where you need to pre-register to get all the seeding/pools/preparations done before hand.

Jus-tin

Smash Rookie
my attendance is with strong correlation to windrose comming back home to markham on that weekend :)

unknown522

Some guy
There's no need to confirm. people just show up on the day of the tournament. it's not like a big tournament where you need to pre-register to get all the seeding/pools/preparations done before hand.
yeah, but some people lose interest in coming if there's gonna be a low attendance (like quebec last time). Also bernard may not come depending.

Also Ray, don't forget the $10

Rikana

Smash Champion
yeah, but some people lose interest in coming if there's gonna be a low attendance (like quebec last time). Also bernard may not come depending.

Also Ray, don't forget the $10
Good thing you reminded me. I completely forgot.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Justin, I finish an exam on friday night 10:30pm. If it is snowing or w/e or I'm too tired. I'm not going to go back to Markham on friday night which means you're going to have to figure out a way to get a ride to the tournament saturday morning. (I can still give you a ride back to markham after the tournament).

So just prepare a back up transportation in case. (There's also a chance that I might not go if I feel too crappy after I fail my exams this week). I'll let you know if this is the case friday night so you don't end up stranded at the tournament venue.

idea

Smash Master
sorry. i've never teamed with any of the top 5 in our region even once X_X

no wait, i've teamed with david twice. once in mississauga and once in london, both around 2+ years ago.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Bing, how many people have you asked? I wanna enter teams this time so I'd be up for it if we're at around the same level (you teamed with Hal last time I think? He's a bit better than me; I usually get him down to the end of his 3rd stock).

idea

Smash Master
lolol

unrelatedly, trying to decide how much falco i should use at this. it won't be 100% but it probably won't be 0% either.

Death

Smash Lord
You guys aren't hosting this anymore after this? I would like to finally attend a smash tourney but I can't cause of exams this month....

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
wait this is the last one? fuuuuuuck.

for real? because I can't come to this one but think I may be able to come to future ones.

Top Bottom