• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/28/08 GameBreakers and Team DAMD present: Last Saturday Monthly Brawl

Equi

Smash Ace
I got a lame bracket anyways, beat someone 1st round, then lost to afro in a snake ditto (with 1 stock high percent), then lost to equi in losers (total camper...)

HRnut got blown away extremely early in the tournament. immediately losing to icekid in the 1st round of losers (chops beat icekid)
What do you expect me to do, out tilt you? You're effing Snake.

ggz anyway

Chops and Afro toast me when I camp them.

Equi

Smash Ace
either way u got freaking better since the first time i played u and i got probabily crappier since... anyways, i'll return with a vengence, or die trying
Thanks. The matches were tough. Didn't you go Olimar the first match or something? Shoulda stuck Snake all three. good games.

Equi

Smash Ace
Why if it isn't QDVS, my melee Marth counterpart, the one who first opened my mind to SH fair uair back in the day. lmao.

Gonna come back and **** the Brawl scene?

Equi

Smash Ace
LOL riddle

Please, next time I'm losing in a stock match scream it. Rick Astley always raises my spirits, I don't know about you people.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I would like to thank everyone for showing up. Although the owner said there wouldn't be a tournament the last Saturday of next month, we talked about it and it will happen. Now, I almost forgot that Willvolution 2008 will be on July 26th. My current plan is to hold a tournament on August 2nd then one on August last Saturday of August.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I played horribly...gg equi icekid thats a total camper, i should played you with marth the first game equi...but i wanted to test out my snake on you...next time its all marth...all three games marth, thats if one of us doesn't 2-0 the other lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so what were the full results anyway? i'd like to see how bad i did in singles in numerical form

AfroQT

Smash Master
So i hit a racoon last night with my car :(, not only do i feel bad for the racoon but now i gotta clean the inside of my car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So i hit a racoon last night with my car :(, not only do i feel bad for the racoon but now i gotta clean the inside of my car.
you think thats bad? im sure I ran over a florida panther on the drive back from miami on saturday. just ask HRNUT, he saw how big it was

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah i hit it with the inside of my tire (cuz i suck at driving) and parts of it got inside the vent in the front of my car (as well as me missing parts of it) all up the tires and somewhere in the middle of the car (i dont know what its called lol under the car)

Top Bottom