• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

562 Champ Combo Light tourney POSTPONED

Charoo

Smash Champion
I only want to have 16 people MAX!!! So first come first serve. I will ask for you to pay when you come to my house. This is because I need to end it by 6pm

address:
16137 cornuta ave. apt. 9
bellflower ca, 90706

call me to open the gate

schedule:
11-12pm: warm up
12-6pm doubles then singles

ENTRY:
$5 Singles Entry
$10 Doubles Entry
I will take $1 from each entry per player

POT DISTRIBUTION:
Singles (60%, 30%, 10%)
Doubles (60%, 30%, 10%)
Crews (Winner takes all) (maybe)

CONTACT INFO:
aim: xuerarit
phone: 562-552-4903

TOURNAMENT RULES:

3 STOCK
NO ITEMS
BYOC, WIRELESS USERS PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Neutral Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter Stages:

Castle Siege
Corneria (Melee)
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens (Melee)
Halberd
Jungle Japes (Melee)
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Rainbow Cruise (Melee)

Stage/Character selection - You may ask for a double blind pick first round. First round stage is random. If you do not wish the play the random stage, you can reset it once. Then pick random again.
The winner of the previous round will choose one stage to ban. Loser chooses one stage to ban.You MAY ban NEUTRAL stages. Loser will then announce stage. Winner will choose character. Loser will choose character. No stage played twice.
YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO THE SAME STAGE THAT YOU WON ON UNLESS BOTH PLAYER AGREES TO IT

I need TV/SET UP!!!

I already have 4 tv so I need u guys to bring 3 wii to complete the set. Would appreciate it if you can bring more tv also!

tv:
1. Champ
2. Champ
3. Champ
4. Champ

wii:
1. Champ
2. Edrees
3. Seng

I am opening my house to you guys so please please please don't take anything away from me except free water that I will provide. Thank you.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
:( I want to go.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
how convenient, I need to be somewhere by 6 lol, ill be there most likely. But I think you could have more people, I had around 25 and I think I ended around 4 (with 4 tvs), but if the reason you only wanna have 16 ppl over is because you have no room, then I can understand that, but you said that you only wanted 16 ppl because you wanted to end early, so yea. the pot would only be $64 so 1st would only take $32, so maybe if you wanna just charge a $1 venue fee and make the entry $5, im ok with putting an extra dollar in if you want.

Charoo

Smash Champion
6pm too good haha.

I wanna have 16 people cause last tourney at my house i had like 30 people and it wasn't crowded. I just wanna have 16 people for the 16 man bracket. I'll probably let more in if there seem to be a lot of room or a lot of people come

and yes it's this weekend

edit: oh yeah i don't want to charge an extra dollar for venue fee cause I'm not really doing it for the prize pot. I just wanna play some smash!!! The entry fee is just there to make people want to win haha

Charoo

Smash Champion
i bet it's going to be just the usual oscular/race tourney attendees haha. Too good

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
booooo, and julians not even coming to this one he said hes out of state this weekend... anyways ill bring 1-3 ppl and i think gamble and 3inch are coming maybe.

Charoo

Smash Champion
please bring wii and tvs please!!! If we don't have enough equipment then this might take longer than expected

LuCKy

Smash Master
-edit....whoa lol im gonna have stuff to do

is there anyway i can go just for singles? and i'll bring a wii/tv?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
all right Ill try to bring a Wii if my parents will take me, my friend (my ride) isn't going, but this is only about 10 minutes away so I'm pretty sure my parents will take me

Top Bottom