• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 Dollar Footdives - Back to School Edition (Melee/Brawl) - August 24th, 2013 - Winter Park, FL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
-= SSHQ and Meta E-Sports Pub Present =-
5 Dollar Footdives - Back to School Edition
Location & Time:

Venue opens: 11AM

Registration for every game will end 15 minutes before Brawl doubles, and 30 minutes before all other events. Things will actually start on time (or as close to humanly possible on time as a videogame tournament can be). If you do not think you will get here before registration ends for a game, have someone sign you up, or let me know well before the time limit so I can put you in myself.

Start Times:
Brawl Doubles & Melee Doubles: 12pm noon
Brawl Singles & Melee Singles: 4pm

Travel

Meta E-Sports Pub
4270 Aloma Ave
Winter Park, FL 32792

Food:

Right next door to a Subway and KFC
Down the street from McDonalds, Publix, Burger King, Taco Bell
Few minutes from everything else you could want

Cost:

Door Fee: $5
Brawl Singles: $5
Brawl Doubles: $5
Melee Singles: $5
Melee Doubles: $5

If there are more than 64 entrants, payout percentages are as follows:
Singles Payouts A: 45/22.5/12.5/10/5/5
If there are 20 or more entrants, payout percentages are as follows:
Singles Payouts B: 50/25/15/10
If there are between 10-19 entrants, payout percentages are as follows:
Singles Payouts C: 60/30/10

If there are 9 or less entrants:
Singles Payouts D: 80/20

For Brawl & Melee doubles, anything over 16 teams will have the payout percentages:
Doubles Payouts A: 50/25/15/10
For Brawl & Melee doubles, for 8 - 15 teams:
Doubles Payout B: 60/30/10
For Brawl & Melee doubles, for 7 teams or less:
Doubles Payouts C: 65/35

More Info

100% of the pot will go back out to the players. Absolutely no pot **** of any kind. You pay the door fee once, no matter how many games you enter. Spectating is free, but friendlies/casuals will always have to be stopped immediately for tourney matches when necessary

If you would like to play on the PCs within the computer portion of Meta, you will still have to pay for hours.

Rules:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

BRAWL RULES:
Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Both tournaments are Double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the finals best 3 out of 5.

Apex Stagelist, and MK Legal

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Frigate Orpheon
-Battleship Halberd
-Pokemon Stadium 1

Super Smash Bros Melee

Melee Backroom Official Ruleset

Setups:

Setups are definitely going to be necessary. I am able to provide a full setup for Wii. We need 4 setups at the minimum per game. If you have a setup, or at least part of a setup, please bring it.

Misc Notes:

All tournaments will run with bracket pools

Any questions/comments/concerns feel free to post in here or AIM me at GameDragonX. If you get lost you can give me a call at 863-934-2355. you can also hit me up on Facebook under Keith Kelly, or join my facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/457864240898958/ . Follow me on twitter athttps://twitter.com/#!/GameDragonX for any future updates, or just to follow me in my gaming escapades. You can also follow me on youtube.com/gamedragonx for replays, and twitch.tv/gamedragonx for the livestream information

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Might only join Doubles or not at all. If I bother going.

If anyone wants to team up with me, let me know. I'm very supportive and proficient in holding stocks. Mains are Kirby and Ness. Good with Jigglypuff, Bowser, Lucas, Pit and Pokemon Trainer. Okay with G&W, Wario, Olimar, Peach and Zelda.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
kinda wish meta knight was banned but w/e. might come to this one.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
kinda wish meta knight was banned but w/e. might come to this one.

while I agree with a MK ban I want to give people adequate practice for those traveling to Apex, and other Apex qualifiers where he is (unfortunately) legal

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
while I agree with a MK ban I want to give people adequate practice for those traveling to Apex, and other Apex qualifiers where he is (unfortunately) legal
true enough. if i go, i'll do my best.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Thinking about it.
Will let you know next week.

**** it, you know I'll be here. SFL CAN'T LET ANYBODY ELSE WIN THE MONIES!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
possibly PM. I will have alot on my plate at the start of singles so not sure yet. We'll see how it goes

Top Bottom