• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/29 - BOXFEST - Practice for Florida Gaming!

White Bread

Smash Cadet
Hoongry, can you house Ocala, we will accually pay/ or give you a ride to FL gaming.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Who from SFL is going to this?

Is SFL leaving night before? taking a rest at someones house?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's goin on, i havent touched brawl more or less in a long time, and last time i played melee that didn't go over so well.

soooooooooo, yeah!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
G-ville and Ocala, I got you guys :D

There will probably be pizza at this again. ^_^

If my parents leave for the weekend.....I will be able to house quite a few more people.

Flatsoda: Chopz told me there is 20 of you guys coming to CFL...is that true???

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
yo hungry I'm going to send crispyone a pm asking if he can come if I give him a ride. The thing is I can't give him a ride to the tourney because I have to work friday night, so I was wondering if I could drop him off at your place in the afternoon.

Zoro

Smash Champion
My question is

people are gonna start heading over there soon and your mom hasnt said anything to you yet

so

how are you going to decrease the amount of people when she decides to stay home

Am I the only person that is thinking about people getting kicked out lol or do you guys just like sleepin in your cars.

TolTic

Smash Rookie
As of his past 2 events which I've been to, I've taken up a residence on his couches.

hopefully I don't get sick at this one.
Lies, I was there when you got sick... you slept on the floe (at least at the beginning of the night, you couch thief!).

Also, stop reserving without any compensation! It should be pay-to-reserve, I have a BJ waiting for you if I get a couch, Boox. Although... you may not like who I'm going to get to give you one.

Top Bottom