• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List V4 - Competitive Insight & Analysis

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
What do you mean by who?
I mean that I've literally never heard of this player before and was wondering who they are. SSBWorld has them under GoblinLad (that or they were previously a Pikachu main) and says they're a Floridian, but I can't find any information on them outside of that, and they have no VoDs on SSBWorld after January.

Last edited:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
I mean that I've literally never heard of this player before and was wondering who they are. SSBWorld has them under GoblinLad (that or they were previously a Pikachu main) and says they're a Floridian, but I can't find any information on them outside of that, and they have no VoDs on SSBWorld after January.
I think I first saw him at GatorLan Spring 2018 (a C-tiered PGR event from v5), and he went as GoblinMan.

PK Bash

Smash Apprentice
https://twitter.com/PSILuco/status/1034227813576892416?s=19

So the Ness community has followed the trend set by the likes of Little Mac, Zelda, Palu, Lucas etc and finally released a PR of 16 Ness players who effectively get the "Lifetime Achievement" award for Smash 4.

The overall goal of this project was not only to recognise the Ness players who deserve it the most for what they've achieved with the character, but also to bring wider awareness to not only the current top Ness players but also the rising stars and the hidden bosses to watch out for in the near future.

This will hopefully be a great resource for newer Ness players when Ultimate releases to indicate who to study, who to look out for in tournaments for Ness representation - and I'd also like to hope that if there is ever an "EarthBound Saga" that maybe the organisers would take a look at this for ideas for the compendium, especially the HMs (as well as numbers 9 and 10) who would seriously amaze and impress on the big stage if granted the opportunity.

Not that this is an exhaustive list by any measure - we found ourselves with a 'short'list of about 50 Ness players to try to whittle down and it has to be said that there were some unfortunate omissions from the final PR (personally - I should stress that this is only my view and my view alone - the likes of Ribs, Xerom, Horse, Spencer and Luco stick out to me as "unfortunate omissions"). There is a lot of high level talent among the Ness playerbase and unfortunately we simply couldn't include all of them here. That said, the final result is a fitting insight into Ness' Smash 4 history and a record of achievements of both player and character that will stand as an appropriate tribute to the wonderful Ness community that Smash 4 has fostered and will hopefully continue to foster in the new game.

Special mentions to Luco Luco for steering the project throughout its lifespan and his sheer determination to see it become the best it could be, as well as this thread's very own Envoy of Chaos Envoy of Chaos for being one of the panellists and another important influence on the shape of the project.

I'm happy to discuss this further, but please bear in mind that a) I'm away on business this week so time is short and b) Envoy of Chaos was just as involved in this project as I was (and is way more active here), as was Luco but you'll probably want to ask him and the other panellists stuff on Twitter (or in the Ness Discord, which you can find on Smashcords) rather than here.

...And with that, all that's left for me to say is - "Fuzzy Pickles!" :ness:
Thanks for reading. Hope to see this thread pick up some more steam and the return of all you wonderful people, active or otherwise, with the new game.

-PK Bash

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
I didn't see this coming. lol
Considering the talent that was in the Ness' high level playerbase, I am kinda surprised this hasn't happened yet.

Going off topic, when Shine 2018 ended, this was the thing I wanted to show you guys. :(

He was the one who brought Bayonetta back to the map after her nerfs from 1.1.6. Hope to see what advancements he does with the nerfed Bayo of Smash Ultimate as well. Note: He also said that he strongly prefers the new Ultimate Bayo over the SSB4 one.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Iridium

Smash Hero
Why exactly would Smash 4 completely die off? Maybe at majors, if that's their decision, but chances are we could still see them at perhaps weeklies or locals. I say we still give it a chance.

Last edited:

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
Why exactly would Smash 4 completely die off? Maybe at majors, if that's their decision, but chances are we could still see them at perhaps weeklies or locals. I say we still give it a chance.
Besides the fact that it's what happened to Brawl and almost to Melee, which was only saved by Brawl being a disappointment, it's on a console that didn't sell and that no one likes, whereas Ultimate is on the Switch.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Besides the fact that it's what happened to Brawl and almost to Melee, which was only saved by Brawl being a disappointment, it's on a console that didn't sell and that no one likes, whereas Ultimate is on the Switch.
The Wii U imo isn't a bad console, but it was marketed very poorly. It is losing it's value, as a lot of the top Wii U games are getting ported to other NIntendo consoles as remakes or sequels.

Other than that, you are right: SSB4 being in the Wii U will indeed hinder it's chances to hit the big scene anymore.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I mean, yeah, but this just hurts to see. Can't really argue with the popularity gap, so you're right when it comes to that.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Been a good long while since I posted here. Vacation made me lose interest in the speculation thread so figured I'd pop back in here to see what's been going on. Not much apparently, with EVO talk being only a few pages away. Did enjoy seeing talk of customs and Miis though.

Anyways, to make this post actually somewhat productive, are there any plans on another tier list for this game being made before Ultimate comes out? By the time it does, it'll have been just under a year since the last one was made and after Ultimate comes out, I can't see another one being made. The only changes I can think of that would happen are Diddy going down some spots due to the lack of Zero and possibly Bayo getting her own tier. I haven't been keeping up to date with the meta though, only caught wind of the EVO drama because the speculation thread got locked for a short while due to it.

Guess I'll spitball 2 other short thoughts I've got while I'm here. In regards to customs, they're a mixed bag mostly due to how they're obtained plus they do buff top tiers if all are used. For me specifically, Mewtwo doesn't get any, Robin's are pretty meh, Falco gets Fast Fire Bird and a poor man's Fox Blaster that's actually usable and that's about it and Ganon might get enough to get out of bottom tier. Would've been neat to have them legal but competitive Smash has always leaned towards conservative rulesets.

As for Ultimate and if the community for it will be any better than Sm4sh's, really, it's gonna be the same community since Sm4sh brought in a bunch of new players who will abandon Sm4sh for the shiny new one and plus the top players will switch over like they did with Brawl. As for if that community will be any better, it's had what? 4 years to mature so far? And that's resulted in EVO 2018. But Ultimate will be a new game with new mechanics, new characters, more stages and the dev team will have Sm4sh to use as a reference point for how to balance it. Still, if there's a character as dominant and boring as Bayo, I can see it not improving much. Patches will calm the storm but it'll come back full force once those stop happening.

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Except Bayo is not boring. She has the tools to be played in a variety of different ways. Look at how aggressive Zack plays, how Mistake probably has the most devastating punish game of all the Bayos, and how defensive and hard to break Salem is. The many, many options afforded to her make her the most diverse character in the game, the complete opposite of boring.

Last edited:

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
Except Bayo is not boring. She has the tools to be played in a variety of different ways. Look at how aggressive Zack plays, how Mistake probably has the most devastating punish game of all the Bayos, and how defensive and hard to break Salem is. The many, many options afforded to her make her the most diverse character in the game, the complete opposite of boring.
most spectators don't care, they're only there for the spectacle and subtle differences in playstyle aren't obvious/surface-level enough to interest them

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Yeah, I have no idea why people call her boring. Funny thing is that people called her not boring during the several months directly after she was nerfed in 1.1.6. But when Salem began to win majors and the other top Bayonetta players got better results due to their own improvements/optimizations, that is when the spectators turned against her.

most spectators don't care, they're only there for the spectacle and subtle differences in playstyle aren't obvious/surface-level enough to interest them
Sad, but true. Sometimes, commentators do point out the differences in playstyle, but spectators still doesn't care.

As for Ultimate and if the community for it will be any better than Sm4sh's, really, it's gonna be the same community since Sm4sh brought in a bunch of new players who will abandon Sm4sh for the shiny new one and plus the top players will switch over like they did with Brawl. As for if that community will be any better, it's had what? 4 years to mature so far? And that's resulted in EVO 2018. But Ultimate will be a new game with new mechanics, new characters, more stages and the dev team will have Sm4sh to use as a reference point for how to balance it. Still, if there's a character as dominant and boring as Bayo, I can see it not improving much. Patches will calm the storm but it'll come back full force once those stop happening.
You are right: switching over to Ultimate isn't going to solve the issues of the Smash Community. They are just going to complain about whoever is ranked #1 in the Ultimate tier list, which is what they have been doing ever since day 1 of SSB4.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
From what I've seen, I personally don't find her interesting but then I find Sm4sh in general boring to watch. My opinion aside, the community that hates Bayo so much, the same people who left before Grand Finals at EVO and even those who stayed just to boo at the players also seem to find her boring.

I did also mention that Bayo being dominant is part of the issue. Like, if ICies in Melee or Brawl were the best character and you saw ICies all over the place instead of Fox or MK, I think a similar situation would have happened as Sm4sh though to a smaller degree since Sm4sh had a larger player base starting off compared to the other 2. Sonic is boring to watch too from what I've seen and heard and yet Sonic and Sonic players don't get nearly as much flak as Bayo does because he's not as dominant as she is.

Prince Koopa Jr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperLuigiXD
Switch FC
SW-6463-6785-0502
Spectators don't like watching Bayo because of her ladder combos and how campy she can be.

Minordeth

Smash Ace
Before I get into a side note:

It’s going to be interesting seeing how Smash 4 gets remembered. Unlike almost any example I can think of, it’s almost certainly going to be locked into the death of the Wii U. Given that no Smash game has been ported, and that the install base for the Wii U is relatively tiny, I doubt that it will experience any sort of the occasional (small) revivals that Brawl gets.

I would have liked to see what the metagame evolved into. As the roster is massive, and the amount of competitively viable characters is about the same as some games entire casts, four years of meta development is unlikely to be halfway towards stable.

Generally, any top tier character is going to have more valid options in each game state than characters in a lower tier. Possessing the best tools and/or stats is indicative of being a top tier character.

Those better options allow for more flexibility to achieve that character’s win condition(s).

Generally.

Sheik, Diddy, Bayo, Mewtwo, Marth, Cloud, Fox, ZSS, Rosa, and yes, Sonic, allow for vastly different players to be successful.

Well, yeah.

The general audience of any sport is basically like this. E-sports aren’t exempt.

Even more basic, the offensive portion of any sport is inherently more exciting than the defensive portion, which usually requires a slightly deeper understanding of the game to understand. American football is a classic example.

“Offensive characters are interesting/defensive characters are boring” is the oldest trope in the FGC.

Which is essentially the following post in one go:

I did also mention that Bayo being dominant is part of the issue. Like, if ICies in Melee or Brawl were the best character and you saw ICies all over the place instead of Fox or MK, I think a similar situation would have happened as Sm4sh though to a smaller degree since Sm4sh had a larger player base starting off compared to the other 2. Sonic is boring to watch too from what I've seen and heard and yet Sonic and Sonic players don't get nearly as much flak as Bayo does because he's not as dominant as she is.
Sonic players get, and got, massive amounts of flak. The “Sonic is cancer” meme still makes the rounds on Twitter and Twitch chat.

Spectators don't like watching Bayo because of her ladder combos and how campy she can be.
Spectators don’t like watching Bayo because social media combined with Twitch chat fosters a toxic echo chamber that mistakes glib memes for actual discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Sonic players get, and got, massive amounts of flak. The “Sonic is cancer” meme still makes the rounds on Twitter and Twitch chat.
Oh I'm well aware. I even remember reading in one of the iterations of this thread that a Sonic player who got into top 8 wasn't even allowed to be on stream or something like that purely because the TO was afraid of Sonic killing the views of the stream.

My point with Sonic was that while he is boring for many to watch, he's not as bad as Bayo, to the point that if a tournament's grand finals ends up being Sonic vs Bayo, most people will root for the Sonic purely because he's just not Bayo.

I'm not quite as aware of the Melee community as I am the Sm4sh one but I can imagine it's a similar case with ICies and Puff. They're both considered by most to be boring to watch but one is deemed worse than the other.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
JULY DATA WRITE-UP

characterjuly.png

julytier.png

Monthly character movements:

Sheik +0.3%
Mega Man +0.3%
Greninja +0.3%
Rosalina & Luma +0.3%
Sonic +0.2%
Bayonetta +0.2%
Ryu +0.2%
Captain Falcon +0.2%
Mr. Game & watch +0.2%
Mario +0.1%
Ness +0.1%
Donkey Kong +0.1%
Zero Suit Samus +0.1%

Diddy Kong = 6.8%
Fox = 5.2%
Mewtwo = 3.4%
Corrin = 2.1%
Pikachu = 1.9%
Luvina = 0.9%

Marth -0.1%
Luigi -0.1%
Wario -0.1%
Lucas -0.1%
Toon Link -0.1%
Shulk -0.1%
Peach -0.2%
Duck Hunt -0.2%
Olimar -0.2%
Cloud -0.4%
Meta Knight -0.5%

Bayonetta: 630.5
Cloud: 454.75
Diddy Kong: 360
Sheik: 348.25
Fox: 274.5
Rosalina & Luma: 262.5
Zero Suit Samus: 258.75
Sonic: 248
Mario: 206
Mewtwo: 177
Ryu: 166
Marth: 126.5
Meta Knight: 121.5
Corrin: 109.5
Luigi: 108
Peach: 107.5
Captain Falcon: 103
Pikachu: 98.5
Mega Man: 93.25
Donkey Kong: 84
Ness: 79.5
Toon Link: 68
Olimar: 58.5
Mr. Game & Watch: 55.5
Duck Hunt: 54
Greninja: 48
Lucina: 45.75
Shulk: 43
Lucas: 42.5
Wario: 41
R.O.B.: 39.75
Bowser: 35.75
Roy: 34.5
Samus: 27.5
Robin: 23.5
Little Mac: 23
Villager: 22
Link: 22
Charizard: 20.25
Yoshi: 19.75
Pac-Man: 18
Ganondorf: 15
King Dedede: 14.75
Bowser Jr.: 14
Lucario: 14
Palutena: 7
Ike: 7
Wii Fit Trainer: 6.5
Kirby: 6
Jigglypuff: 5.5
Zelda: 5
Pit: 4
Falco: 1.5
Dark Pit: 1
Mii Brawler: 1
Mii Gunner: 1

Results Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/

Methodology: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jks0EtmeNemKsm2rXzYf8RB3D43-Ru23ypx_DOnQPDY/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Month: https://smashboards.com/threads/4br...nsight-analysis.452108/page-151#post-22215910

August post coming later in the day (probably) and there'll be a Phase 8 post within the month. Haven't rushed much of this because there's not much to talk about - the metagame has more or less settled

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
JULY DATA WRITE-UP

View attachment 162581

Sheik +0.3%
Mega Man +0.3%
Greninja +0.3%
Rosalina & Luma +0.3%
Sonic +0.2%
Bayonetta +0.2%
Ryu +0.2%
Captain Falcon +0.2%
Mr. Game & watch +0.2%
Mario +0.1%
Ness +0.1%
Donkey Kong +0.1%
Zero Suit Samus +0.1%

Diddy Kong = 6.8%
Fox = 5.2%
Mewtwo = 3.4%
Corrin = 2.1%
Pikachu = 1.9%
Luvina = 0.9%

Marth -0.1%
Luigi -0.1%
Wario -0.1%
Lucas -0.1%
Toon Link -0.1%
Shulk -0.1%
Peach -0.2%
Duck Hunt -0.2%
Olimar -0.2%
Cloud -0.4%
Meta Knight -0.5%

Bayonetta: 630.5
Cloud: 454.75
Diddy Kong: 360
Sheik: 348.25
Fox: 274.5
Rosalina & Luma: 262.5
Zero Suit Samus: 258.75
Sonic: 248
Mario: 206
Mewtwo: 177
Ryu: 166
Marth: 126.5
Meta Knight: 121.5
Corrin: 109.5
Luigi: 108
Peach: 107.5
Captain Falcon: 103
Pikachu: 98.5
Mega Man: 93.25
Donkey Kong: 84
Ness: 79.5
Toon Link: 68
Olimar: 58.5
Mr. Game & Watch: 55.5
Duck Hunt: 54
Greninja: 48
Lucina: 45.75
Shulk: 43
Lucas: 42.5
Wario: 41
R.O.B.: 39.75
Bowser: 35.75
Roy: 34.5
Samus: 27.5
Robin: 23.5
Little Mac: 23
Villager: 22
Link: 22
Charizard: 20.25
Yoshi: 19.75
Pac-Man: 18
Ganondorf: 15
King Dedede: 14.75
Lucario: 14
Ike: 7
Wii Fit Trainer: 6.5
Zelda: 5
Pit: 4
Falco: 1.5
Dark Pit: 1

Results Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/

Methodology: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jks0EtmeNemKsm2rXzYf8RB3D43-Ru23ypx_DOnQPDY/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Month: https://smashboards.com/threads/4br...nsight-analysis.452108/page-151#post-22215910

August post coming later in the day (probably) and there'll be a Phase 8 post within the month. Haven't rushed much of this because there's not much to talk about - the metagame has more or less settled
Well, at least Link went up some. Really sucks that Pit is bottom 5 now, below Zelda and Ganondorf. Ouch.

I'll check the results thread now.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Pit is in the same category as 3-4 characters who really rely on individuals to do well since their character is rare. However, I'm in some level of agreement with Dabuz that Pit is a low tier, especially when you consider that most Pit mains who historically use the character no longer use him or have secondaries, and his best main - Earth - has long since fallen off as a top level competitor.

Comparatively a character like Lucario is just inconsistent (Tsu's results bounce around a lot) while Villager has suffered from Ranai's retirement.

edit: FYI the results thread probably won't be fully updated until tomorrow. I'm updating it after I'm done getting August's results collected so I can set up the Phase 9 section.

Last edited:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Pit is in the same category as 3-4 characters who really rely on individuals to do well since their character is rare. However, I'm in some level of agreement with Dabuz that Pit is a low tier, especially when you consider that most Pit mains who historically use the character no longer use him or have secondaries, and his best main - Earth - has long since fallen off as a top level competitor.

Comparatively a character like Lucario is just inconsistent (Tsu's results bounce around a lot) while Villager has suffered from Ranai's retirement.

edit: FYI the results thread probably won't be fully updated until tomorrow. I'm updating it after I'm done getting August's results collected so I can set up the Phase 9 section.
Earth's drop off it mostly due to attending very much tournaments lately. I don't think Pit is low tier, as he has the strengths and past results of a mid tier character. Lower mid tier suits me.

Lucario, Ike, and Pit has suffered a lot from being a rare pick lately, and his mains being inactive. I am a bit surprised that Roy is that up in results.

Routa

Smash Lord
In case of Ike his unfavorable MUs against the likes of Bayonetta, Diddy and Sheik make him very bad choice for comp even tho he can deal with the swordfighters. He is very popular pick on lower lvls of play due to high reward and easy to pick up. On the higher lvls his lack of options and poor disadvantage shines through. For example Ike is very rare nowdays in europe due to the amount of high lvl Diddy mains.
This might be bad comparison, but eh... He is like Melee Link. He can deal with some high-mid tiers, but why would you use a character who has massive disadvantage against the most popular characters??????

Pit(s) in the other hand suffer the same fate as Heihachi in before the latest patch of Tekken 7. Why use a character X if character Y can do the same and more while sharing the same playstyle?

In case of Lucario I could see the improved punishgame in current meta has made him worse. Now that people are ending stock faster than before his gimmick is loosing its power.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
In case of Ike his unfavorable MUs against the likes of Bayonetta, Diddy and Sheik make him very bad choice for comp even tho he can deal with the swordfighters. He is very popular pick on lower lvls of play due to high reward and easy to pick up. On the higher lvls his lack of options and poor disadvantage shines through. For example Ike is very rare nowdays in europe due to the amount of high lvl Diddy mains.
This might be bad comparison, but eh... He is like Melee Link. He can deal with some high-mid tiers, but why would you use a character who has massive disadvantage against the most popular characters??????
I've seen Ike players deal with Bayo and Diddy. The matchup is still not good for Ike, but they don't completely invalidate him.
I think his rarer appearances (especially in comparison to earlier this year) is mostly thanks to his mains not appearing as much as before. I don't see Ryo or San anymore.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
AUGUST DATA WRITE-UP

augchart.png

augtier.png

Diddy Kong +0.5%
Fox +0.4%
Greninja = +0.4%
Corrin +0.3%
Sonic +0.2%
Meta Knight +0.2%
Mario +0.1%
Mewtwo +0.1%
Lucina +0.1%
Bayonetta +0.1%
R.O.B. +0.1%

Sheik = 6.6%
Zero Suit Samus = 4.9%
Ryu = 3.2%
Pikachu = 1.9%
Ness = 1.5%
Duck Hunt = 1%
Lucas = 0.8%

Rosalina & Luma -0.1%
Peach -0.1%
Toon Link -0.1%
Donkey Kong -0.1%
Olimar -0.1%
Luigi -0.1%
Captain Falcon -0.2%
Shulk -0.2%
Mr. Game & Watch -0.2%
Mega Man -0.2%
Marth -0.3%
Other -0.3%
Cloud -0.7%

Bayonetta: 911
Cloud: 592.25
Diddy Kong: 549
Sheik: 500.5
Fox: 421.5
Zero Suit Samus: 372.25
Rosalina & Luma: 367
Sonic: 367
Mario: 300
Mewtwo: 264.75
Ryu: 238
Meta Knight: 185.25
Corrin: 184.5
Marth: 161.5
Luigi: 147.25
Pikachu: 143.5
Peach: 140.5
Captain Falcon: 136.5
Mega Man: 124.25
Donkey Kong: 115
Ness: 114.5
Greninja: 100
Toon Link: 93
Lucina: 78.25
Olimar: 77.5
Duck Hunt: 73
Mr. Game & Watch: 67.5
R.O.B.: 67
Lucas: 57.5
Wario: 46.5
Shulk: 45
Samus: 43.5
Bowser: 42.75
Roy: 40
Yoshi: 39.75
Villager: 38
Pac-Man: 36
Little Mac: 35.5
Robin: 34.5
Lucario: 29
Link: 26
Charizard: 25.5
Ganondorf: 17
King Dedede: 15.75
Ike: 12
Wii Fit Trainer: 9.5
Dark Pit: 7
Zelda: 6
Pit: 6
Falco: 2.5

Results Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/ (will be updated by mid-day tomorrow)

Previous Month: https://smashboards.com/threads/4br...nsight-analysis.452108/page-157#post-22396752

Guido65

Smash Apprentice
AUGUST DATA WRITE-UP

View attachment 163098

View attachment 163099

Diddy Kong +0.5%
Fox +0.4%
Greninja = +0.4%
Corrin +0.3%
Sonic +0.2%
Meta Knight +0.2%
Mario +0.1%
Mewtwo +0.1%
Lucina +0.1%
Bayonetta +0.1%
R.O.B. +0.1%

Sheik = 6.6%
Zero Suit Samus = 4.9%
Ryu = 3.2%
Pikachu = 1.9%
Ness = 1.5%
Duck Hunt = 1%
Lucas = 0.8%

Rosalina & Luma -0.1%
Peach -0.1%
Toon Link -0.1%
Donkey Kong -0.1%
Olimar -0.1%
Luigi -0.1%
Captain Falcon -0.2%
Shulk -0.2%
Mr. Game & Watch -0.2%
Mega Man -0.2%
Marth -0.3%
Other -0.3%
Cloud -0.7%

Results Thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-placing-database-scoring-project.437773/ (will be updated by mid-day tomorrow)

Previous Month: https://smashboards.com/threads/4br...nsight-analysis.452108/page-157#post-22396752
Minor nitpick but LeeT did use swordfighter at shine and took a game off lima with him so he should be in the 1->5 section.

Attachments

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
LeeT got 97th and the placement cutoff for counting character results at Shine 2018 was 25th (Top 32)

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
AUGUST DATA WRITE-UP

View attachment 163098

View attachment 163099

Diddy Kong +0.5%
Fox +0.4%
Greninja = +0.4%
Corrin +0.3%
Sonic +0.2%
Meta Knight +0.2%
Mario +0.1%
Mewtwo +0.1%
Lucina +0.1%
Bayonetta +0.1%
R.O.B. +0.1%

Sheik = 6.6%
Zero Suit Samus = 4.9%
Ryu = 3.2%
Pikachu = 1.9%
Ness = 1.5%
Duck Hunt = 1%
Lucas = 0.8%

Rosalina & Luma -0.1%
Peach -0.1%
Toon Link -0.1%
Donkey Kong -0.1%
Olimar -0.1%
Luigi -0.1%
Captain Falcon -0.2%
Shulk -0.2%
Mr. Game & Watch -0.2%
Mega Man -0.2%
Marth -0.3%
Other -0.3%
Cloud -0.7%

Very similar to July's results. Still confused to how Roy is that high in results.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Why dosen't KEN come to america again? I know he doesn't, but did he ever say why?
He wasn't active for a while, only entered some online events with Cloud.
It was fairly recent when he started attending again in his region.
:196:

Last edited:
Top Bottom