• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 Stock Comeback - A Rehosted Niagara Tournament

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
4 Stock Comeback

When?

November 14th

8 AM - ???

the truth is, my parents really won't mind how long we're up playing smash on the saturday, so if people want to stay longer, they have the option to stay longer. Id like the singles and doubles done by like 10

Where?

My basement

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&so...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

What?

A Canadian Melee tournament, can host up to 40 people if that many come. The space is available.

Venue/Rent Fee - 5$
Melee Singles - 10$
Doubles - 5 $ (per person)

I'm keeping doubles at a lower price, just so this day will fit nicely at twenty bucks.

Events

Singles, Doubles, crews, and everything in between.

Why?

Because I will love every single one of you.

Contact

My home: (905) 641-5423
My Cell: (905) 359 4991

if you have any questions about this and want to call me, chances are low that we'll talk before the tournament cause of work. Call my cell if you have questions when in st.kittz.

I.B

Smash Lord
dowwwwn

starts at 8am though? Wow. I'll probably make it there for 12-1ish...

Also, could I crash?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
well, we could start it later, it's just that I was in a rush and just copied the first tournament schedule I seen lol

but things will be editted throughout the week, say noon we start making pools/bracket?

Sanu

Smash Champion
If I see a large enough amount of interest and a list confirmed of entrants, I will consider coming.

In other words Ayaz, inform all the Melee players on Niko's list of what's going down in order to ensure people actually know about this event, and put together a list of confirmed entrants afterwards to ensure maximum hype. =p

Edit: Here you go, the list of interested Melee players from OiN. I'll try to hype up the tournament today at the UWaterloo smashfest and get some of our good, but unknown, players out here.

5.AvariceX(M)
6.TheManaLord(M)
7.Unknown522(M)
11.Toronto Joe(M)
12.Anthony(M)
13.Europhoria
15.KirbyKaze
17.RaynEX
23.Uber_Mage(M)
24.Byron 1337(M)
25.Xx-Sylar-xX(M)
26.Linksta888(M)
31.Chaotic(M)
32.GK(M)
46.four20(M)
49.Chester01(M)
51.Jer(M)
xx.Summonedfist
xx.pkmvodka
xx.Stannum
xx.sauc3
xx.Artery_Clogger
xx.Ulevo

Xelyst

-_-
epic awesome awesome =)

I'll try, but since guru is out i dunno..

no 2v2 partner now =(

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
The Durham Region Melee van is still coming in full force!

feat. GK, Afro Chris, Chaotic, STK, Ndot

I have 2 spots left for durham region people if you happen to see this post lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm coming to this with Imadh. First event in a while for both of us.

I.B. is teaming with Afro so I don't have a teammate for doubles. Anyone interested?

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this with Imadh. First event in a while for both of us.

I.B. is teaming with Afro so I don't have a teammate for doubles. Anyone interested?
i wish i was going to this, but my ride depends on if zen wants to go, we still have a MM to clear up,

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Ya I think ima half to do some trekkin out to this ****. Bernie/anyone else i don't have a partner.
tighten yo *** holes ladies and gentlemen Sylar will return.

Will post later tonight after I'm 100%

Sanu

Smash Champion
can people stay over? i'm guessing that's what you mean by "rent fee"...
rent fee = incentive for his parents to let him host a smash tournament in their basement. Ayaz offered my car housing for OiN, so I'd assume that's still on.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Bernard, don't you always team with Ryan? lol

Still wondering if I should enter teams, don't have a team mate yet though, Irving isn't going T_T. hmmm

Xelyst

-_-
ehh my poor car ... gonna work da ***** this weekend =/

still not 100% on this ...

but josh's assertiveness is working XD

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yo, about housing........ My parents probably won't keep count of how many people are staying the night, so long as they can sleep....... so housing will be available for EVERYONE!

they're heavy sleepers too, so we just need to calm down at around midnight then we can start up rough housing later.

Also, I have a BBQ that is operational all year long in my garage so if people buy meat at a store, feel free to cook some up.

idea

Smash Master
Yo, about housing........ My parents probably won't keep count of how many people are staying the night, so long as they can sleep....... so housing will be available for EVERYONE!

they're heavy sleepers too, so we just need to calm down at around midnight then we can start up rough housing later.

Also, I have a BBQ that is operational all year long in my garage so if people buy meat at a store, feel free to cook some up.
omg...host more things :bee:

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm bringing Filet Mignon, get at me.

No, don't actually. IT'S ALL MINE >=(

Xelyst

-_-
hey josh i'm teaming with bernard if quebec doesn't show

but if they do ..

do you still want to team ?

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going to this, and i'll be bringing 4 of my other friends, so five people in total. We will definitely be bringing 2 setups at least, hopefully 3. :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
hey josh i'm teaming with bernard if quebec doesn't show

but if they do ..

do you still want to team ?
Oh wow, I can't believe you went there <___<

I didn't ask Bernard to team since I had already felt obligated to team with you but YOU WENT THERE :laugh:. It doesn't matter to me, I just wanted to get you out here ;[

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ohhh **** son dis tourney is gona be sick as ****, gona give some nice hair cut combos, some afro combos, some gay shiek and marth gimps u no who i'm talking about, hmmm power ranger mm's, yo i got 1.5hours of film on my vid cam and bring recording equ wit mic dont worry i'll upload this time my campus has super internet like upload 1GB vids to youtube in 5mins so yea DIS **** GONA BE AWSOME

holla at a niggggaaa

Sanu

Smash Champion
ohhh **** son dis tourney is gona be sick as ****, gona give some nice hair cut combos, some afro combos, some gay shiek and marth gimps u no who i'm talking about, hmmm power ranger mm's, yo i got 1.5hours of film on my vid cam and bring recording equ wit mic dont worry i'll upload this time my campus has super internet like upload 1GB vids to youtube in 5mins so yea DIS **** GONA BE AWSOME

holla at a niggggaaa
LOL too good.

Top Bottom