• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I was just making sure, didn't want to show up in my nice "pants" and get kicked out. It's just comfortable pants aren't publicly accepted to most places (i.e. school, fast food joints, even funny looks at some gas stations)

Oh, and where'd you get that 50$ tv? I want to actually feel like I'm helping at the next tourney rather than just free loading
at a pawn shop. also, in my previous post, it should say i didnt have all the STAGES, instead of saying, i dont have all the characters. i do in fact, have all the characters.

-hiro

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Doubles is over and I dont even remember who won. I think Hiro and Juan were in the top two teams.

Q and Rx got 3rd i believe.

Singles has started and they're doing pools of 10. There's like 130 people there.

I didn't enter singles.

I think i'm gonna go back to school.

-Exarch on Fenrir's account.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Doubles is over and I dont even remember who won. I think Hiro and Juan were in the top two teams.

Q and Rx got 3rd i believe.

Singles has started and they're doing pools of 10. There's like 130 people there.

I didn't enter singles.

I think i'm gonna go back to school.

-Exarch on Fenrir's account.
Rumor has Fenrir was making out with some hot chick that wasn't his girlfriend. And I was not happy with how pools went. I got ignored like crazy too, I'm my own **** Wii at that. I missed out on a lot of friendly games.

I will say it was nice to get such a warm greeting from those who finally realized who I was. You guys are awesome.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, I didn't really like the pools too much (mine was pretty dificult, ha).

But I'll be entering doubles in the future for sure, I actually found it funner. I was slightly upset it started at like 2 instead of the 11:30 I was expecting, but hey you live you learn.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Geez, glad I'm left before my pool ended. There were a few near perfect records in mine so I doubted my chances, and standing for 10 hours will tire you out.

PS: Pikachu shirts FTW!

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
Ah! I was planning on going to this but it completly slipped my mind! To make matters worse I tried to check Smash Boards 2 days ago to check up on any upcoming tournaments but the website was down. If I saw it then I would of remembered....

Gindler

Smash Champion
shut up ***got. RX has a gf? i thought he liked men hairier than him
Ha, from hearing all this trash talk about Rx and how he only wins cause of tornadoes I was surprised how cool of a guy he was. Truly doesn't deserve all of the trash talk he gets.

I just want to say, Gindler's yoshi is badass. I just watched his first doubles set, but **** son.
Ha, thanks man. I did aight, so did my roomie, but i still need to get ALOT better to get back on the field with all of you guys again. Glad you saw me and my roomies best set though other's didn't go quite as hot as that one. :laugh: Hopefully I get play you at a doubles or singles match sometime.

Gah why am I always being ignored!!!!
Sorry man, give it time and people will learn to respect.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Ha, from hearing all this trash talk about Rx and how he only wins cause of tornadoes I was surprised how cool of a guy he was. Truly doesn't deserve all of the trash talk he gets.
Dude. Rx is awesome.

BTW, when is this ****ing tournament going to end and does anyone have updates? I heard pools ended at freakin' MIDNIGHT.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Gindler!!.....I challenge thee to an.......

ONLINE BRAWL MATCH!!!!!

(Even though it might be laggy)

P.S. Let's do this tomorrow. ^_^

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Afaik it's still going while i'm typing this. Personally I think that it's all bad luck brought on by angering the smash gods for not having a team c0ck and balls this time.

P.s. #@&$ DDD! always that **** ball of spikes right when i trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom