• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/16/11 CPR2: Resuscitating Da Metagame ft GDX/Trump/Ryder/Kyon/Dtorr/2djeff & DDD^_^

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Unforunately no. :(

Sorry man. We don't even have room for Gindler's tiny ***.

though, i heard Gainesville is going, maybe you can hitch a ride to one of their cars?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't know if I will be able to attend for sure, but I'll let you know when I figure out.

Georgia tourney? Y'all better rep hard. <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
****!!!! I wanna go 2 da GA TOURNEY!!!

& Plies aint that bad... He jus helps us figure out which girls are hoez or not lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Awal, it's gonna be hard getting you to go if you can't meet us near the highway.
Any South GA players able tp pick you up?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I felt like this was a super troll to me lol

Why is there so many names in the title........ Only hrnut is the important one.
i make myself :awesome:

seriously though pokemon is too good. I gotta start working on my actual team, now that i got a ditto, pokevirus, macho brace, and some money for vitamins

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
i make myself :awesome:

seriously though pokemon is too good. I gotta start working on my actual team, now that i got a ditto, pokevirus, macho brace, and some money for vitamins
Thats funny XD I should change my name to that actually lol

But no he said Pokemon was too good right after they were talking about blue eyes so I thought he was calling yugioh pokemon like some school teacher used to do. They used to call it Pokemen cards XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all cards as kids were categorized as pokemon cards

just as all handheld games were categorized as gameboys

nintendo got the sweeping assumptions on deck

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Silly Gindler, sleepings for kids.

Also, if it's to Gville, you should contact Ryo or someone from Gainesville. My car is currently full.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Little known fact: Just like Lucario, the Meta Knight in Brawl is taken from the Pokemon movie he stars in (hence his ability to speak). It wasn't released worldwide though.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Can someone get me a ride from UCF campus to this event. i want to come!

Top Bottom