• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/16/11 CPR2: Resuscitating Da Metagame ft GDX/Trump/Ryder/Kyon/Dtorr/2djeff & DDD^_^

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Not going if all of nfl is going
lolwut. you got beef with NFL? gainesville is pretty legit, especially if they were able to drag lio

i think ill go all wario in singles again this tourney. I want him completely ready for georgia

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^Legit.

I wanna enter. I need to save maximum for GA though. I'll be here for sure. Not sure if entering.
we can do practice there if you dont enter between all my matches either way

better still come over thursday

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If you just go dewdadash that's fine. Don't call me that again (my only warning) you don't know me like that. Also I'm not going all ic in the mm due to gay stages its going to be a regular set. You don't have to stay d3 if you dnt want. But like I said if all of nfl aka certain ppl go I'm not attending

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jeff, do i know you like that :3

I am coming over Thurs Keith, for sure. :D

Jeff/Solo am i still coming over tomorrow to practice?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
If you just go dewdadash that's fine. Don't call me that again (my only warning) you don't know me like that. Also I'm not going all ic in the mm due to gay stages its going to be a regular set. You don't have to stay d3 if you dnt want. But like I said if all of nfl aka certain ppl go I'm not attending
lol you do realize hrnut said that because he quoted me from a convo we had earlier. It's ok for him to quote me and say the same line but not for the person who actually said it to say it. I'm not sure whats wrong bruh bruh but I thought we were pretty chill at the gville tourney. But I guess I dont know you like black? I'm not really sure what stages have to do with a mm with ics as the character. I mean you press the z button and im dead, no cp stage can counter that.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lmao I guess I know where it originated then. Though Im pretty sure high school ended b4 that youtube upload, unless the song came out earlier than that upload date.

edit: rofl that song and all of others plies's songs makes my ears bleed.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i made it about 15 seconds into the song and i closed it, then set my internet brower program on fire so it wouldn't infect my other programs on my computer

although the pidgin icon on my computer now has gold teeth

help :(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahahahahaha Keith.
I'm sorry for tainting your computer...

It's when you coolin' brah.
And you know you da ****, you holla.

Bruh bruh.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol, dash if a player picks brinstar and the other player goes mk that's fine...oops he just CPed himself lol,

Jeff what's ur beef with NFL, they're legit. I even put in the title of the tourney...you and solo better be here or else

And G idk what's going on, because of his recent placing in tourney either lol...idk what that means lol

DDD is for DewdaDash<3

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
If jesus was a character he would never die.

:troll:
lmfao this got me, im putting you on the swfl title now, good **** XD

@ HR, i suppose thats fine. Although what I was getting at was essentially every cp is better for mk. If I play your snake and go delfino as cp, ull go mk and I cp'd myself essentially. Therefore I don't have a cp as well as mk doesn't have a cp. Might as well make it the japan ruleset :cool:

Lol yay at being in the title :bee:

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Walnut is my name. Victory soon my game...hehe This is going to be great! Car pooling is a great idea for this just saying. I think I want to rematch DEWDADASH...last time I played him he was at Hbox's place and it was close games. Anyways Solo already know what it is :D lol! Hope to have fun at this and everyone can make it! HYYYPPPEE it up.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
huh... I don't really remember playing an mk in friendlies at hbox's. Its been a long time tho so my memory is a bit foggy i guess.
I probably played you with with snake as well. Yeah, it definitely happened and you're right it was a while ago...I remember your DDD. It was very good. I plan on winning though sorry ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ that ***** in the pic...wololol

j/k about the wario thing. definitely going diddy/wario for singles.

hrblack, kadaj randomly asked me to let you team with him for georgia. I dont wanna be a Kanye or anything, but im not usually in the business of giving up my teammates for a tourney, especially 2 tourneys in the same month. Gimme some good reasons why i should agree with him

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oooo.
I wanna be on a crew :D

Hopefully someone likes me...... :3

In other news yes Walnut i'll be here.

Your hair reminds me of Gerald by the way. Hey Arnold. or was it Jerald? Either way. Yes.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Oooo.
I wanna be on a crew :D

Hopefully someone likes me...... :3

In other news yes Walnut i'll be here.

Your hair reminds me of Gerald by the way. Hey Arnold. or was it Jerald? Either way. Yes.
Yeah, I do look like that guy...maybe but, glad you are going.

Top Bottom