• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/16/11 CPR2: Resuscitating Da Metagame ft GDX/Trump/Ryder/Kyon/Dtorr/2djeff & DDD^_^

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i plan to play alot of SSFIV at this with my black peeps jeff and david

and solomon if he comes

AE means my viper wont have to get camped as much in all of her worst matchups

also plan to do alot more friendlies than i did last time, which was like none lol
LMAO :laugh:

Honda got nerfed, you can approach now.

Are you guys going to barfights next week to watch me win???

You *****'s about your ssf4 characters. I play Makoto. Thank god AE is coming.
I'm going to Barfights. :cool:

watch you win what? mvc3? a terrible game? thats probably going to die when AE comes out (maybe)

o and dtorr imma play yun or yang since yall complaining so much
MvC3 is gonna die just like Brawl did.......... oh wait....

Anyhow, why would I complain about Yun or Yang? Both those characters have to approach, which means they are manly characters. I already explained this to you, Jeff.

Looks like someone doesn't listen. :awesome:

you get props for makoto. shes fun but somehow they made her so bad

im just happy AE is coming out cause i can style or get styled on with viper now in all matchups...instead of this sumo ******* wrecking my ****

although i bad at super, I'll do mad friendlies at barfights to get better. Jebailey was even talking bout dropping mvc3 for MK9 lol. he'll probably have a setup at barfights to try out, or at least he better :glare:
Jebailey is holding both MvC3 and MK9 tourneys at Calm Before the Storm.

I agree Applebees. Hype ^_^
Let's go after this tourney too LMAO

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That's a shame drew. I think the car is 4 people so it may have been full

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
even if it was full, i'd still would like to be told about it rather than calling them and being like "hey wanna hang out?" "oh were in orlando now lol" like i even texted ryo last night about something, he could've been easily been like ey yo, were going to orlando or something of the sort. I knew they planned on going to tally and wasnt sure if they were gonna go with it or not. No1 really asked me whether i wanted to come along so i didn't really bother asking for a ride figuring history would repeat itself, not to mention i wasn't really interested going the the tally tourney today(but was much more interested in going to orlando).

Its always like this though which is the problem. At first i thought it was unintentional but its starting to feel like its intentional. The past nll masky just goes and doesn't tell me and brings along yele. Two week before that, i told masky to rsvp a spot for the tally tourney, then a week later hes like "there's no spots" then i see on smashboards lio posts that he needs a ride the day b4 the tourney, and he manages to get a ride in the car masky is going. Same thing happened with the last wato i was suppose to go to b4 winter break but this time insert ryo rather than masky.

Even when i've offered to drive, gville just bails out on me and i can't even go. The stuart tourney i drove, and only max came along. Although that was good and all, that was only 1 person and gas was 60$, i had to pay 30 and he payed 30. I can't just spend 50$ to go to a tourney like that. The nll before that, i was planning on driving and ryo,zak, and other ppl wanted to go. Ryo ditched last minute and zak didnt want to go cuz ryo didnt want to go. Not to mention, i was really interested in seeing the bone thugs concert the night b4 in gville but instead decided to go to the smashfest on friday just so i knew what the vibe was like and to finalize everything. I really wanted to go to that concert, but instead my sincerity gets me nowhere.

I dunno, it just seems like i drive these guys to smashfests and tourneys and i'm genuinely nice, and in the end i get nothing. I think im just done with this scene.

Edit: Oh and the st. Aug tourney i drove to that and no1 was willing to pay for gas. Not to mention i had to pay for their entry fees (but they did pay me back later for that). I only went to that because i was teaming with m2k and because i would get the chance to hang out with naples since i didnt see them for some time then. If it wasn't for teaming with m2k, that tourney would've cost me a fortune.
Johnssss!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Dew... maybe you should be less of an ******* and people will wanna hang out with you :)

I mean look at KBM? Why do you think nobody wants to play with that dude? :awesome:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I'm not even an ******* though =( Do I come off as one to you red? If anything I'm too nice with them.

Regarding KBM, i dont know too much about him to make an opinion but max and ryo seem to dislike him for w/e reason.

It's not even a thing about hanging out though. Last night they asked me if I wanted to hang out as well as the previous weeks ( I just ended up not going yesterday cuz i wanted to watch to love-ru <3). It's more of a they dont let me into the loop of actually attending the tourneys which is the purpose for all those smashfests. Like they expect me to train them and yet they don't offer me rides. I'm starting to think they're just scurred of me going :glare:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm not even an ******* though =( Do I come off as one to you red? If anything I'm too nice with them.

Regarding KBM, i dont know too much about him to make an opinion but max and ryo seem to dislike him for w/e reason.

It's not even a thing about hanging out though. Last night they asked me if I wanted to hang out as well as the previous weeks ( I just ended up not going yesterday cuz i wanted to watch to love-ru <3). It's more of a they dont let me into the loop of actually attending the tourneys which is the purpose for all those smashfests. Like they expect me to train them and yet they don't offer me rides. I'm starting to think they're just scurred of me going :glare:
Re-read what you just wrote as if someone you didn't like read it and you'd understand why people may not like you...

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Well honestly I don't really dislike anyone in the FL smash community so its a bit hard to grasp that concept. There really is nothing to dislike in that post, i don't understand what you're talking about.

gallax

Smash Hero
So in other news, hayche are nuch was a pretty cool guy today. Next coolest guy: Ryder. Glad that cat gallax didnt show.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hey Dew... maybe you should be less of an ******* and people will wanna hang out with you :)

I mean look at KBM? Why do you think nobody wants to play with that dude? :awesome:

Yea halberd is right thats what he did... kinda lol jk man
you where one before but you deffinatley are way cooler now from when i first started smash

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol when i first played you, i played you in tourneys and was like gg's afterwards. I'm not sure how im cooler now than b4 lol. Just get to know me is all

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dew,
i think you're a nice guy. and i have never seen you do anything offensive to me or anyone else in my time playing this game, though it's just a little over a year.
I'm not sure why people get their panties in a not over simple stuff like this, everyone just needs to be nice to each other. We're all equals.

cept for 2-D jeff. He's better than me. /2 stocked me.
:D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yea halberd is right thats what he did... kinda lol jk man
you where one before but you deffinatley are way cooler now from when i first started smash
I was an ******* to you because you annoyed the **** outta me. You were the most cocky random I've ever met in my life, then I met you IRL and you were still a cocky random but at least you were pretty hype so we became cool after a lil trash talk ;)

I'll be nice to anyone who isn't cocky. I'm ****ing amazing at this game and I'm still not as cocky as Gallax/DewDaDash/2D-Jeff/other names Im gonna hold back for the sake of keeping the peace. I'm cool with all you guys now but I keep it real. If I didn't like you back then that was probably why...

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I got whipped at this tournament by an Olimar player and Mink's Zero suit. Again...I went all Metaknight. Friendlies were solid and no johns. Great games to all and me and Solo were so salty at this thing :D Hrnasty messing up Ryo and Walnut freestyles outside crazy fun tourney!

17th place for me. To be honest everyone was a decent threat...scrubs stayed away and Gallax came through.

PS. The walnut retires to his training grounds...youtube ;)

_Dice

Smash Ace
I got whipped at this tournament by an Olimar player and Mink's Zero suit. Again...I went all Metaknight. Friendlies were solid and no johns. Great games to all and me and Solo were so salty at this thing :D Hrnasty messing up Ryo and Walnut freestyles outside crazy fun tourney!

17th place for me. To be honest everyone was a decent threat...scrubs stayed away and Gallax came through.

PS. The walnut retires to his training grounds...youtube ;)
!!!!!! WALNT you played really well by the way.

Top Bottom