• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/16/11 CPR2: Resuscitating Da Metagame ft GDX/Trump/Ryder/Kyon/Dtorr/2djeff & DDD^_^

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol solo is good with robots in that game lol. Ill beat him if I still did execution practice lol I beat him like 10 to 7 like 2weeks ago lol. He is better than me overall

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm better than everyone at DKC2
and if you want to challenge me i'm down.

We can get 2 wiis,
if they're not both hacked (mine is) with snes emulator, i'll do it, put the rom in there.

We both speed run it.
First one to finish wins.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dude halberd your cocky. Stop being in denial lmao.
Like X said, I'm reasonably cocky. I'd never make a call-out I couldnt back up.
Its funny that you tell me that I can't accept the fact that ppl think im arrogant or whatnot when you can't even do it. I'm starting to think the stuff you were saying was just self-reflectance rather than advice rofl. Your posts are always like this: im not cocky, im just the best metaknight as long as seibrik isnt gay. get on my level son. Oh ur not mk? ur argument is therefore illogical and im the ****. If you were on the PR you would be worth my time, but your not, so good day to you sir ;)

Yo to be real though, I think halzy is just bipolar more than anything.
LOL Damn it's almost like I wrote that. And you aren't the first person to tell me I'm bipolar lol I tend to have mood swings. I secretly have an alter ego... NEGAHALZYLADE

Halberd.

I like you :3
It's impossible to not be filled with love and joy when I see your raibowdash avatar :bee:

Mink likes you halberd. I like mink. Therefore i like you too.
FUUUU there's too much love in here... We're cool though Gallax I'm glad we were able to get over our differences that one time.

Lol @ dewdadash post. That sounds just like him. But your ****ING BI-WINNING red (when your not being a ****)
Thanks bro I feel the exact same way about you ;)

Does anyone hate gallax...because....if you do then I hate gallax therefore you hate me...wait....No one can hate me I'm the funnest smasher to fight in the state...trolling + being a good player makes it so fun^_^

Halberd is one of my fav smasher cuz he's black and keeps it real lol

Mampam is top tier though
My give-a-****-o-meter hit zero sometime last year and since then I've adopted a 120% realness policy. So basically, I'm about 20% realer than most people who keep it real :cool:

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL dude chill out. I wasn't kidding when I said I think you're an awesome guy. *RantabouthowumadbutImnotseriousImjustbored*

But yo, I just feel like trying the hell outta people today I dunno what it is...

gallax

Smash Hero
Does anyone hate gallax...because....if you do then I hate gallax therefore you hate me...wait....No one can hate me I'm the funnest smasher to fight in the state...trolling + being a good player makes it so fun^_^
O shiiii....then if no one hates hrnut, then no one hates me. Omg!!! feeling the love.

Dice is my new favorite troll.
Ive been saying this since he entered the scene.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hr is coming out of the closet. That is his bf. I asked him and he told me to keep it secret until he came out. I cant take the secrecy anymore. Everyone needs to know. Hr plays how he feels, gay.

SAX

Smash Ace
Yo, how do you find Europe's tournament results threads?
They had monkey units 7 this weekend and glutonny attended. YouTube videos only go up to winners semi finals. Leon got beat by a new IC player, and glutonny beat Deimos, who used falco.
Help?

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i dont know it my self. In mu i dont know i just play gay and wait to grab ppl. i lknow what marth should do but idk how to fight it but leon was not doing it right at all

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Leon sadly does not impress me...now mikehaze or royR or my boy Kadaj those mofos put it down lol

I'll play more marth for you jeff and actually play him well...maybe..roba...nah I'm not gonna do it lol

Btw gallax ur wins vs seibrik means nothing....don't ask me why that it ask the pr panel...=/

:phone:

Top Bottom