• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
What about robin's alt? Is only the hair or another color of clothes ?
When Olimar changes to alph custom his name changes too ?

Renji64

Smash Lord
I want to know that too...

I find this gif, and please confirm me, it seems like that move will be useless now... Falcon was my main in Melee, and he was so useless in Brawl that I had to drop him. I really hope he's recovered his greatness...
RIP knee hype.

CriminalNinja

Smash Rookie
Can you see if Robin/ Female Robin will have different looks (For example hairstyles) for their different colors (Sorry if someone already asked this)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Does this deconfirm the leak?
No, in fact it further reconfirms it if there would be any doubt left at this point.

I want to know that too...

I find this gif, and please confirm me, it seems like that move will be useless now... Falcon was my main in Melee, and he was so useless in Brawl that I had to drop him. I really hope he's recovered his greatness...
It just needs to have a proper sweetspot and power to make up for it, it'll become a risk=reward kind of attack then. At least it looked a ton better in the video than the traversty that was the Brawl knee, it actually hit 3 times throughout the entire match.

Last edited:

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
No, in fact it further reconfirms it if there would be any doubt left at this point.

It just needs to have a proper sweetspot and power to make up for it, it'll become a risk=reward kind of attack then. At least it looked a ton better in the video than the traversty that was the Brawl knee, it actually hit 3 times throughout the entire match.
How does it reconfirm it? XD

D

Deleted member 245254

Can you see if Robin/ Female Robin will have different looks (For example hairstyles) for their different colors (Sorry if someone already asked this)
Male and Female Robin have one hairstyle each. Alts change their hair colors and the tint of their robes to match.

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I work at a Web host and that cloudflare page we keep seeing is likely caused by too many MySQL connections hitting the connection limit on the server. I don't believe in the monkeys at all! Good choice of CDN though. :)

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
Had to change my signature to one with Fierce Deity Link from an old forum I used to go on. #TheHypeIsReal

SamRatsbane

Smash Rookie
I have a pretty big question I need to ask here. Did you have any experience playing or watching other people play on the Pyrosphere stage, and if so, are you able to confirm or deny the presence of any kind of stage boss?

Antomeq

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if something like this has already been posted, but I partially stabilised some gameplay footage: a.pomf.se/dgthdo.webm

Hope this helps the ongoing analysis.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Whilst I can't be bothered to learn how Reddit works and find the AMA when it's up (busy busy busy) could I kindly ask somebody to ask the following question?

Simply put, Does Robin's coat change colour, or only his hair?
I apologise if it's been asked already, but I slept through the majority of the news last night (UK time)
It's just a forum like this only threads get "bumped" into visibility when people "upvote" (like "likes" here) the thread instead of whenever someone posts "bump". You also don't need to "confirm your email" so joining isn't even a hard thing.
----------------------------------------
Are characters being unlocked in the demo? It wasn't quite clear from what I read yesterday. I just heard the starting roster and how they got changed and stuff.

Last edited:

CrazyCupofJoe

Smash Cadet
I have a pretty big question I need to ask here. Did you have any experience playing or watching other people play on the Pyrosphere stage, and if so, are you able to confirm or deny the presence of any kind of stage boss?
Hes playing the 3DS version so there is no Pyrosphere.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I dunno... that just sounds like the same skin that's in Brawl for Fox... Which means it doesn't impact Wolf in any way.
He's said several times it does not look like the dark fox skin from brawl, but has actual grey fur, with purple bits on his costume, looking very similar to wolf.

Of course, I completely agree that having a similar alt costume doesn't mean anything about them being cut. Unfortunately, the leak which specifically lists him as cut does.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
are there some videos of that demo ?

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Captain Falcon has such little landing lag on his aerials. Peope are complaining that the Knee is bad b/c of landing lag, but that has almost always been used as a kill move. Does it now have a bigger sweetspot?

The Joj

Smash Rookie
NNID
YouWantTheJoj
I don't see the big deal with a few more frames of landing lag for the Knee of Justice, especially since most of the time your victim is going to be respawning anyway

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Wolf isn't exactly known for wearing purple, though. In Assault, Command and Brawl his outfit and eyepiece were silvery-blue.
Wolf may not be in the initial game, but I'd say this doesn't kill his chances as DLC.

EDIT: Have you seen Shiny Charizard, @Zipzo? I've seen people saying it was a confirmed color choice, but you didn't list it in the first post of the other thread. Sorry if it's been asked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom