• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
If the roster's going to be the same for both versions, then wouldn't we see stages from series having reps exclusive to Wii U and 3DS? Like if we have a Mario Galaxy stage on Wii U due to the aforementioned title released on a console, we have stages like that NSMB/SM3DL stage shown on 3DS.

I'm also not concerned on competitive ban and legal stages. Final Destination, Battlefield, Wrestling/Boxing Ring, Arena Ferox, the Animal Crossing stage(s), Garden of Hope, Skyloft, the Nintendogs stage, and the Pilotwings stage have been shown to have no hazards thus far. I expect some of those stages to have no changes to that. Things could change in the wake of Gerudo Valley's fire hazard, but we'll see.

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
I would really like to see Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit from Kid Icarus Uprising. Random invisible walls, invisible floors, pillars that reflect projectiles, etc. It'd be awesome.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I thought about it today but how about.........The Find Mii 2 Final level where you fight Dark Emperor/Dark Lord that could be a stage! and Dark Emperor/Dark Lord could be the stage hazard :D sadly it'd be banned from TO's

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I'd like to see a DLC pack for the 3ds that includes all the Wii U stages.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'd like to see a DLC pack for the 3ds that includes all the Wii U stages.
This needs to get sent to Sakurai right now.

I don't get why some people don't like how the 3DS will have smaller stages. Smaller stages, according to some, are better for competitive use because it makes stalling a lot harder.

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
Anyone else think the new Metroid Other M Stage might transfer to the 3DS version as well? ( The stages already been featured in the 3DS version of Dead or Alive )

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That's possible. Would look amazing in 3d

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Ik this is a old stage but I seriously want Yoshi's Story backbfrom N64 I loved that stage and music and make it 3ds exclusive

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I want a stage where you can draw stuff, and shoot them around using the touch screen. But then again, Sakurai said that he isn't gonna want to use touchscreens for both games. I understand it not being for the Wii U, but not for the 3DS is just messed up!

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
And I also want Saffron City back too..........And Hyrule Castle.......from N64..........:( I miss them

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
And I also want Saffron City back too..........And Hyrule Castle.......from N64..........:( I miss them
NO NO NO! Just kidding. Out of those three, Saffron would be my favorite.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
The first thing that comes to my mind for a 3DS stage is a Star Fox stage. Asteroids and all that pretty space stuff.

Anything could work, but obviously they're probably going to keep the 3D effect in mind with all these stages, so I have a feeling that they might want to use concepts we've never seen in 3D before. Think about Mr. Game and Watch's Flat Zone on the 3DS, ya know?
U my sir got my attention!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I had a serious realization.

I bet we're gonna get a past stage of Pictochat. Like, how could he NOT put Pictochat on the handheld game?

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Yeah, it would have been cool, but I understand why he doesn't want to. Still, Pictochat should probably be an expected returning stage for us :p
If Pictochat isn't here I'm gonna kill a Pit :l

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
If Pictochat isn't here I'm gonna kill a Pit :l
At least my name is BaPr! Oh wait... Anyways, I understand why Sakurai wouldn't want touchscreen controls on the Wii U, because it would be unfair, but I don't get the 3DS reason. I mean, he wants them to be their own games, might as well give the 3DS touchscreen ability, since everyone will have it. If he decides to give it to both, or just the 3DS, I hope it will be a different mode for five players.

My most wanted stage now is something from Sonic Lost Worlds.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
All I want is my favorites past stages back then I'll be happy and maybe I might want a stage from a past hanheld game idk. But for the touchscreen I'd probably see those used for taunts or something like that :\

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I want to see Sonic Lost Worlds, and a Pokemon X stage. Maybe even Pictochat (if Sakurai allows touchscreen).

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I want to see Sonic Lost Worlds, and a Pokemon X stage. Maybe even Pictochat (if Sakurai allows touchscreen).
I wanna see Pictochat back ;D I also maybe might want the place from Paper Mario Sticker Star where you fight Power Tower Pokey and he's the stage hazard :)

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Stage Ideas for 3DS:
Mist Flow (F-Zero GP Legend)
Swapnote (Swapnote)
Arcterra (Metroid Prime Hunters)

aggronianmaster1

Smash Cadet
I understand why they are adding 3ds and Wii U exclusive stages but will they be available for Download if i want to get a wii U stage on my DS??

Some stages i want thought

Wii U
Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park
The Mario Ship from Super Mario Galaxy?? maybe idk

DS
The Reset Bomb Factory (kid Icarus)
The Eiffel tower looking thing in Pokemon X and Y
Paper mario Sticker Star?? anywhere

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
My Handheld stages:

Saturn Valley (Mother 3)
Lost World (Sonic Lost World)
Swapnote (Nintendo 3DS)
Bouquet Gardens (Paper Mario: Sticker Star)
Gloomy Mansion (Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon)
Super Mario Land 2
Great Fox II (Star Fox Command)
New Leaf Village (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
sonic has some great choices for a 3ds stage

sweet mountain, starlight carnival or asteroid coaster from colours would all make great stages

my choice would be emerald coast from generations

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I'm hoping for a Metroid Fusion stage. Specifically Sector 4, to keep the "Metroid-themed-stage-with-a-sea-of-pain-below" tradition while giving it a small twist (electric water instead of acid/lava)

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
My Handheld stages:

Saturn Valley (Mother 3)
Theoretically, I assume if the Super Smash Brothers: Wii U will showcase an Earthbound stage, then I would equally assume the Super Smash Brothers: 3DS will showcase a Mother 3 stage. Mayhaps both version of the game will feature their own variations of Saturn Valley.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Dream World- Mario and Luigi Dream Team
War Zone- Advance Wars
Luna towers or Lookout Cabin- Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Old West- Dillon's Rolling Western (can't think of a name of a location in that game atm)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
fantastic stage idea but minor spoilers for X & Y

on the town map i saw the there is a pokeball factory, now i may not have been there yet but im all ready sure itll be a great stage

Top Bottom