• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
fantastic stage idea but spoilers for X & Y

on the town map i saw the there is a pokeball factory, now i may not have been there yet but im all ready sure itll be a great stage
im still sold on the idea of N's castle or something. unless there's something equally significant in X/Y though. I only just started so idk if there is anything like that yet.

Tsumiya

Smash Rookie
I would love golden sun themed stages. Such an amazing series really hasnt gotten enough love imo.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
It's probably already been said but I haven't really chimed in on the 3DS portion of the form so I figured I would add a little input. It would be cool to see some old school handheld game inspired stages for the 3DS only stuff from Metriod 2 or Fusion, Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Wario Land, The Mario and Luigi Superstar games etc...

markieblue

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5412-9918-9468

Phoenix Wright stage anyone? Perhaps the courtroom where a defendant/prosecutor says objection on both sides of the stage haha. It should work, knowing that Capcom is heavily associated with Nintendo, and he was on the GBA, the DS, and a new 3DS version is coming out in a few days...

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
MA

Phoenix Wright stage anyone? Perhaps the courtroom where a defendant/prosecutor says objection on both sides of the stage haha. It should work, knowing that Capcom is heavily associated with Nintendo, and he was on the GBA, the DS, and a new 3DS version is coming out in a few days...
Maybe! I could see Phoenix Wright as a assist trophy as well!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yup, still I don't think that would limit him from becoming an assist, heck if megaman could make it into the game as a playable character. Phoenix Wright as an assist trophy docent seem that crazy :)

its a nintendo game so there hardly going to have 3rd party franchise as assist trophy

sure we may well get a megman and a sonic assist trophy but there is no reason for phoenix to be an assist trophy as it's megaman thats the guest not all of capcom

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
I want a stage from Mother 3 to be in (that is not New Pork City), im thinking Thunder Tower and there could be Pork UFOs as moving flying platforms

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
What would be your favorite stage to pick o.o

Air's Rock.

Haha, seriously though, you bring up a great point. I'd love to see a Golden Sun stage, there's such a variety you can choose from! Lemuria would be cool, or one of the towers could be a vertically scrolling stage. Or it could also not move and I would be fine with that. :p

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yeah, I think puzzler stages are something that haven't been approached much in the Smash series. I'd be interested in a stage like Polarium, that game where you have to draw lines through a series of tiles and then the tiles flip over to solve a puzzle. Terrible description, but I'm thinking something along the lines of something like a platform generator on a mainly flat stage, think Final Destination length with Battllefield width platforms popping up here and there and maybe even off the main stage. Plus, Polarium has only been on handhelds so far. It'd be a perfect fit

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I think puzzler stages are something that haven't been approached much in the Smash series. I'd be interested in a stage like Polarium, that game where you have to draw lines through a series of tiles and then the tiles flip over to solve a puzzle. Terrible description, but I'm thinking something along the lines of something like a platform generator on a mainly flat stage, think Final Destination length with Battllefield width platforms popping up here and there and maybe even off the main stage. Plus, Polarium has only been on handhelds so far. It'd be a perfect fit
sort of like pictochat

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So, who's excited for the return of Hanenbow?

Can't wait to see it legal! :awesome:

(Seriously love that stage for some reason though :p )

General Klenkton

Smash Rookie
I would be very sad if they didn't make a Rhythm Heaven stage. Rhythm Heaven not no representation in the last smash, and it rightfully deserves some!

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I would be very sad if they didn't make a Rhythm Heaven stage. Rhythm Heaven not no representation in the last smash, and it rightfully deserves some!
To be fair, Rhythm Tengoku was a Japan only game, and Rhythm Heaven was released a couple months after Brawl.
It would be blasphemy to not include some representation in Smash 4 though.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Poke Floats 2 would be nice. Imagine the possibilites with the 700-something Pokemon there are now. Can we have Saffron City back too?

General Klenkton

Smash Rookie
To be fair, Rhythm Tengoku was a Japan only game, and Rhythm Heaven was released a couple months after Brawl.
It would be blasphemy to not include some representation in Smash 4 though.
While you ARE right about it only being a Japanese exclusive, they had no problem giving Mother, Mother 3, and Panel de Pon representation. All I was asking for was a sticker...

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
A Metroid Fusion stage isn't that far-fetched but they'll probably do something based on Zero Mission, which was also excellent.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Since Bandai is now a part of the development team I would like for them to include a Pac-Man Fever stage or is that asking too much?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

Rainbow Road.

Wonder how the platform will inteact with the track, and for that matter where the rest of the track is...

splat

Smash Lord
Looks to me like it's the Mario Kart 7 track.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it would drop you off at random places on the track - the big, cratery area seems like a given.

NNID
masonisawesome13
3DS FC
3308-4678-2953
ya its the mario kart 7 track. i wonder if the stage will take you through rainbow road or itll be like the mario kart stage on brawl where shy guys come and hit everyone. i bet it will be amazing either way. im so excited

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It'll take you through the track as it's a 'cruise type stage' from Miiverse post. I still don't know exactly what that means, but I imagine it'll be something like Port Town Aero Drive, possibly with some Big Blue (Adventure Mode) aspects, and with the more zany angles and routes it can take (plus going by the picture) some Delfino Plaza sprinkled in.

Where it'll stop, and how it'll take you there (any auto-scrolling sections? or all platform?) are all left unanswered, but I imagine we'll be getting more pictures in the early parts of nest year.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Because everyone play in a 3DS and has her own screen should be nice if the stage go running (like Port Town) and sometimes each one could take a different path, re-joining everyone in some parts. Sakurai should really take advantage in everyone having a handheld and the zoom/screen no more be a problem.
Imagine one each team (in doubles) surviving in a different path and finding her final enemy later, epic.

Top Bottom