• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku00

Smash Ace
i made sure you guys had plenty of time to do your matches becaus this is a pretty descent sized tourny, but still if possible get your matches done this weekend. i have no school tomorrow so i will have plenty of time to do any type of requests relating to the tournament. Just make sure you get your matches done. i plan on posting the results in Barge's character rankings thread. Good Luck to Every1!!!(even though i don't believe that exists in the world of Brawl)

Edit: Ha Ha i just noticed this is my 400th post!

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I beat MuffinMan 2-0.
And about the counterpick.. I waited for him to tell me what stage to choose but he already went into the stage select screen. We went to Final Destination first, and I beat him pretty bad. Then I picked Smashville because I thought it would be a good counterpick in his advantage for olimar but he picked Zss.. I two stocked him with like 10 percentage...

Riku00

Smash Ace
I beat MuffinMan 2-0.
And about the counterpick.. I waited for him to tell me what stage to choose but he already went into the stage select screen. We went to Final Destination first, and I beat him pretty bad. Then I picked Smashville because I thought it would be a good counterpick in his advantage for olimar but he picked Zss.. I two stocked him with like 10 percentage...
Ooooh good for you!~_~
if he decides to you have to do your second round match again.
Counter picks should have been discussed here before you even played each other.
BTW you just broke rule #5 do your lucky you don't get DQ'd.
Everyone will get a warning for the first time they break a rule, unless you use a character other than the ones you told me. That is still an automatic disqualification.
The Rules will be inforced in this tournament, so follow them.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
What the **** is rule #5?
Oh.. gloating... thats bull victor.
I was just stating that he should have told me on smashboards... and he didn't .. I dont give a rat's *** for a counterpick cause I'll **** at any neutral stage.

It wont make a difference.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Which brings up a thought:

Say two people fight. One person wins, but he gets disqualified for some reason. Would the loser advance? Or would the winner advance, being DQ'd instantly next round, giving the next guy a freebie?
if the winner of a match gets disqualified then yes both people are out of the tournament. But since these two's match isn't official until the muffin dude shows up, and Excel gets DQ'd, then muffindude will advance.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Thats a stupid rule...
I couldn't even tell what you were talking about at first.
it would not make since to let someone who has allready been knocked out of the tournament advance just because the guy that beat him got DQ'd before round2.
ExCeL and mcmuff1n man did not discuss counterpick stages before they played thrir matches. Therefor resulting in mcmuff1nman not getting to go to his cp stage. Because of this the 2nd round they played does not count. If i DQ excel right now then mcmuff1nman would advance.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
At least if your going to enforce a rule put it out there more.
Number them for goodness sake.
What the hell is a rule #5.
I couldn't tell because you didn't number anything.

Its muffins fault for not discussion cps before hand.
He has done many tourneys before.

Riku00

Smash Ace
At least if your going to enforce a rule put it out there more.
Number them for goodness sake.
What the hell is a rule #5.
I couldn't tell because you didn't number anything.

Its muffins fault for not discussion cps before hand.
He has done many tourneys before.
its both of their faults.
Excel has done many tourneys before too.
i checked thier conversation and Excel rushed muffin into playing without any disscussion.
its not hard to count down the rule rule list to see which is which. But i'll number them incase any of you are having problems finding them.*_*

Riku00

Smash Ace
No its just you don't clarify it enough.
The could have done CP in tags.
If you look, they say they didn't.
If you pay attention you'll see they are both at fault.
Now there is nothing that i did not clarify that has not been asked.
That is why i am here, to answer questions.
Now drop the subject and move on with the day.
As you can probably tell, i am getting very aggrivated. This is because you are telling me that i didn't do something that i did do. If you have a problem with the way i am doing things, feel free to drop out the tournament and do whatever you want. If you are going to stay in the tournament, stop arguing with me and do what you are supposed to do without complaining about the way i am running things.
I am trying to make this as fair as i can. So let me do my job, and you go do yours.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
In my defense i put Fd in my tag but he rushed straight into the match before i found my Fd name. However i dont mind if i dont get my rematch. I just want a fair game and not to seem like a sore loser cus am not....
and Riku00 i think ur torney and rules etc are fine :)

Riku00

Smash Ace
In my defense i put Fd in my tag but he rushed straight into the match before i found my Fd name. However i dont mind if i dont get my rematch. I just want a fair game and not to seem like a sore loser cus am not....
Thank you muffin. You are entitled to a rematch if you really want one and there is plenty of time for you to get it.
BTW i think its sort of funny that both of you said each other just rushed into stage selecet.lol:chuckle:

S.Snake551

Smash Rookie
Hey SSJ5goku I can play at 8:00pm Est tonight if you can. if not tomarrow or sunday I can play.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Hey SSJ5goku I can play at 8:00pm Est tonight if you can. if not tomarrow or sunday I can play.
You should PM him too. It'll work out better that way. Some people have the tendancy not to check the tournament thread they joined in, on a regular basis.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I have a question. Just I'm clear, can I use both Zelda+Sheik or no? You only signed me up as Zelda, so I wasn't sure.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Wow.. this is pretty homo.
This MuffinMan dude didn't even .. Private Message me..
He is probably expecting me to wait for a private message and he is not doing it so he can get me DQ'ed..
Im no Idiot.

Sure I'll play you *Cough* Cough* again but next time can you please ****ING PRIVATE MESSAGE ME?

and no Victor, this is my third online tournament thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom