• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Snakes on a Dojo!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Love the character, love the music. What it seems like it takes a third party developer to get anything close to orchestrated music. Not that I'm complaining, I just adore Snake's inclusion to brawl.

But guys who says Snake's the only mature character in brawl, What about Link and Samus? Bood, violence and cussing doesn't make a character mature.

Speaking of cussing: In the beginning of Metriod 3 corruption they curse

Wreked

Smash Lord
I love how Sakurai uses Ike as the one who is getting hurt in the pics. Ike WAS the bad*** before. But now that Snake has been announced on the site....

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Dont know if these were posted already or not but i found them on a dutch site(snake was also shown on the tokyo game show)

Not really special or anything but i havent seen that baseball bat before(probably an item)

Edit: dont know if i posted on the right place :p
Yay Mr. Saturn is back :D (he's by Snakes right leg)

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Now that Sakurai has shown an unlockable...one of the following must be true:

a) The only-starters-will-be-revealed-on-the-DOJO thing is untrue, and Sakurai has/will start doing unlockables, or at least the obvious ones
b) The only-starters-will-be-revealed-on-the-DOJO thing is true, and Sakurai is just showing Snake as an exception because we've known about him
c) I'm over-thinking things...

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know, the landmine is actually the claymore from the Metal Gear series which is a mine that exploded only if someone is in its triangle range.

Trajectory

l
v
It goes like this: S O< X <----- Target (Any player)
^ ^
l l
Snake Claymore

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was wondering if the cardboard box could be Snake's Shield... (like Yoshi has a special egg shield)

M.K

Level 55
Assist: Probably a Metroid that SUCKS the life out of the opponent

Stage: Choza Ruins (SP?)...I don't really know...I didn't play the games :p

YimmyZ

Smash Cadet
Yeh..Talk about lag. I'll down smash, Alright, so get out a mine, dig a hole...

M.K

Level 55
Yeh..Talk about lag. I'll down smash, Alright, so get out a mine, dig a hole...
..forget that you left a bag of popcorn in the microwave, go get it, eat it just because you don't feel like throwing away an entire bag of popcorn, come back, bury the mine, do the chicken dance while hula-hooping, slip on a banana people, and explode.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
dyce do your care if i use this in my sig it's halarious oh and should i give you credit?
Nah, you can use it, I don't mind. Appreciation is always... appreciated.
Don't worry about credit. I could care less. If you feel better with giving me some, that'd be cool, but it doesn't matter to me one way or another. Just nice to know I made someone happy.

And where did that "Snake grabbing Mario" screenshot come from? There has to be a million more screenshots out there somewhere in the world (or, more preferably, the internets) that can be (or are already) posted.

LINKS PLEEZ!!!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Hmmm I wonder if he could move while he is grabbing them like in the game.
I don't see why not. DK can move his opponents around post-grab, why can't somebody else? Snake is a perfect example. Maybe if you grab your opponent and tilt back on the control stick you can walk backwards with them. You probably won't be able to move as fast as DK, but it would still work well for positioning regardless. Also, if you're grabbing lighter characters you should move faster, and if you're grabbing heavier characters you should move slower.

...And Sonic the Hedgehog should be in this game.

...And he and Bowser should be impervious to Snake's grab because they have giant spikes on their backs.

Mr fN LeON

Smash Cadet
I'm thinkin the grab is the not part of the in game action but is part of the story like snake was told to infiltrate metaknights ship cause I can't c how he's gonna grab bowser nd all the little ppl

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
snake will probably just pick up and cover the light characters mouths, but i feel this is like dks foward grab and instead of doing this to heavier character he will simply do the grab release animation

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
But why would they release Snake info before Mother or F Zero character info
Simple. Everyone wants to see a new character's information before an old character's! Everyone already kind of knows what their attacks are, although they do add one new attack to each old character...:psycho:

OH yeah, and that assist trophy should be in the game!!!!

Top Bottom