• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I'd like to try playing doubles a bit. If anybody is looking for a teammate, let me know.

NNID: Nexinitus
Main: Palutena
Secondary: Ike and Olimar

Last edited:

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
This place only seems like its active when it wants to be. Well anyways if you guys are interested in 2v2s I'm always on except mons and weds. Just shoot me a pm or just reply on this thread if you want to fight

NNID: RetroBlaze
Partner: The_Goofyborn

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
This place only seems like its active when it wants to be. Well anyways if you guys are interested in 2v2s I'm always on except mons and weds. Just shoot me a pm or just reply on this thread if you want to fight

NNID: RetroBlaze
Partner: The_Goofyborn
If I can find a partner by then, I'd be glad to go a few games with you tomorrow.

PuppetMM2

Smash Rookie
NNID
PuppetMM2
3DS FC
2363-5725-8084
If anyone wants to play, my partner should be on later this night. Just pm me n I'll tell ya when.
ID: Puppetmm2

hsb

Smash Rookie
My partner and I are looking to play some 2v2s with some solid players, just standard for glory rules. Haven't come across a single decent team in this game. A bit cocky? sure. come shut us up. add hsb and come get some.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
My partner and I are looking to play some 2v2s with some solid players, just standard for glory rules. Haven't come across a single decent team in this game. A bit cocky? sure. come shut us up. add hsb and come get some.
We cant play with you tonight, but how about later on? My partner and I are usually on tues or thursday night. We have been looking for some good doubles teams, but sadly we have only found like 1.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I am partnering up with @centipedeking, and our NNIDs are Nexinitus and centipedeking.

We will most likely be able to play on Thursday afternoons and on weekends, but we'll let you know if there are any other times that we are both available.

hsb

Smash Rookie
We cant play with you tonight, but how about later on? My partner and I are usually on tues or thursday night. We have been looking for some good doubles teams, but sadly we have only found like 1.
awesome, i'll add you guys and hopefully we can get some games in soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm looking for a 2v2; contact me via Skype/Conversation (or whatever that is supposed to be called..) if interested!

evilmeep

Smash Rookie
Doubles is my jam, I may be a bit out of practice but it's all for the fun for me. My Nintendo network ID is evilmeep and I'm itching to get into some fun doubles matches.

Add me on Skype as well if y'all want to talk while we play.

Username on Skype: evilmeep

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
Looking for group, level 99 Robin, Fox, Captain Falcon, Yoshi, & Peach. 2v2s are where it is at but there is definitely a better format than with randoms on final destination with 2 minutes time. I would love to see 2v2s get as much hype as 1v1, the potential is incredible!

Reaper Talk

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tricky32
3DS FC
0946-2336-1376
Looking for a doubles match right now, already have a partner
NNID: Tricky32

Noobfor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noobfor
added some of you. Me and my brother are always up for some 2v2s

mah_cus

Smash Rookie
Hey if theres still doubles going on i'd like to be considered as a partner
Main- Kirby
2nd-Shulk/DH

NNID_ Puffdaddy10

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, if anyone wants to do some team action sometime, hook me up.

NNID: FaustinoRojo10
Main: Rosalina and Mega Man
Seconds: Ganondorf, Falco and Shulk

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
damn. I forgot all about this thread and i havnt been checking!

But whenever someones up, i'll play^^

Top Bottom