• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Find doubles matches here! If you have a partner, great! If you don't, then make a friend. Whether you're a team looking for 2 people to play, or you're 1 person interested in team battles, you're in the right place.

Looking for a teammate
Hayzie
itsReaLitY (NNID: LoZ_MartineZ)
Jager13
Dbones (NNID: Dev-Bones)
GoldenBoy25
ItalianBaptist
Kozmiic27 (Yoshi wanting to Yoshi wombo combo with another Yoshi)
AngryCamel (NNID: Smashcamel)
DunnoBro
Dr. Lobster

Teams
Locke 06 & Spirst
King_Peachee & Fenrir VII
Zorrioh & Brother
Zuuboi & Friend (NNID's: Sahtyre & HiiiNas)
Darklink401 & MOI-ARI
Artryuu & Taokaka
Beans94 & Buddy (NNID's ktbeans & vurtego)
ClementeQ & JKDkid
RiseAgainstSmoky & Öörich (NNID's: RiseAgainstSmoky & MaydayParade8847)
SSB_vintage & partner (NNID: SSB_Vintage)
SaiX & Toast (SaiXIII & toast-f)
Dokokashira & Aphistemi (Dokokashira & ecLipsekmc)

Those without NNID's next to their name have theirs under their profile information.

If you want to be added to either of these lists, just tag me in a post and I'll add you. If you are looking for a teammate and see someone on that list, don't be shy. Ask them to be your partner in crime.

Happy doubles! (and may the odds be ever in your favor)

PS: Standard ruleset for doubles is 3-stock with team attack on.

Last edited:

Spirst

If anyone is actually on here and not too busy playing the game, we're looking for matches right now.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I've been WAITING for a doubles partner. I main Mega Man, but I play other characters, too. Mostly Mega Man.

Spirst

And now we're back and looking for just ONE more person. Please, not all at once.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Oh, superstitious, ay...

DBones

Smash Rookie
I'd be up to play some doubles. I main ness. NNID: Dev-Bones

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
Looking to play doubles. Nnid is goldenboy12, i main toon link.

Spirst

Sorry guys, realized team attack was off. I always have it on.

Hey! I would like to play some 2v2? @ Spirst Spirst are you still looking for people??
We just filled up but if anyone drops out and we're still playing, you're in. If not, we'll see about tomorrow.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Are we playing omega stages or normal one's too?
I'd rather play normal ones, since they're so cool and interesting and pretty fair.

Although I wanted to see Gaur Plains because I haven't seen Metal Face yet.

Spirst

@ Cyro Cyro The room is up if you're coming. I know you initially planed to team with your frined but he hasn't responded so we found you a teammate.

Cyro

Airborne
@ Cyro Cyro The room is up if you're coming. I know you initially planed to team with your frined but he hasn't responded so we found you a teammate.
Sorry, after our match never happened I ended up leaving for a bit. I don't really like teaming with people that are not in my crew either ways though.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Find doubles matches here! If you have a partner, great! If you don't, then make a friend. Whether you're a team looking for 2 people to play, or you're 1 person interested in team battles, you're in the right place.

Looking for a teammate
Hayzie

Teams
Locke 06 & Spirst

If you want to be added to either of these lists, just tag me in a post and I'll add you. If you are looking for a teammate and see someone on that list, don't be shy. Ask them to be your partner in crime.

Happy doubles! (and may the odds be ever in your favor)
Add me and @Fenrir VII to the list as a team please.

Zorrioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hyozans
3DS FC
1848-1766-0747
My brother and I would like to do some team matches with all you folks. I'll go ahead and add everyone's Network IDs to my WiiU.. I hope that's alright - not sure about the ethics of adding random people (not that this is random exactly). You all can deny the request if you like anyway, but I'd like to have a bunch of you guys as pals on my WiiU to play teams with as me and my brother love team battles (and all types of Smash).

P.S. Is it alright to just add people's NNIDs on this forum since people put them in their profiles.. or is that considered rude without talking to them? I'm somewhat new to playing with real people (mostly played with my brother against CPU since Smash64) and the whole smash community, so if someone can let me know what's appropriate.. xD

Last edited:

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
My brother and I would like to do some team matches with all you folks. I'll go ahead and add everyone's Network IDs to my WiiU.. I hope that's alright - not sure about the ethics of adding random people (not that this is random exactly). You all can deny the request if you like anyway, but I'd like to have a bunch of you guys as pals on my WiiU to play teams with as me and my brother love team battles (and all types of Smash).
P.S. Is it alright to just add people's NNIDs on this forum since people put them in their profiles.. or is that considered rude without talking to them? I'm somewhat new to playing with real people (mostly played with my brother against CPU since Smash64) and the whole smash community, so if someone can let me know what's appropriate.. xD
I can't imagine there being anything wrong with it since everyone publicly posts their NNID. And besides, as you said, they can just deny it if they so please.

itsReaLitY

Smash Cadet
NNID
LoZ_MartineZ
Hey I wanna try team matches but I need a partner anyone out there.
nnd:LoZ_MartineZ

itsReaLitY

Smash Cadet
NNID
LoZ_MartineZ
Hey I wanna try team matches but I need a partner anyone out there.
nnd:LoZ_MartineZ

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
So does anyone wanna play? Btw you can throw my nnid up there if you want.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
So does anyone wanna play? Btw you can throw my nnid up there if you want.
Updated the OP. Since you have yours in your profile, I decided to leave it out so that the listing stays relatively short and organized.

I'll probably be on in an hour or two.

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
I sent a friend request to you guys (i think). Im on mobile so i cant see full profiles.

Top Bottom