• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

tnerT

Smash Rookie
NNID
tner.T
Me and my teammate are looking for a team I spar against. Send me a message if you want to play. 3 stock, team attack on, 8 minutes, and no items.

Smash-Fu

Smash Rookie
A friend and I would be interested in playing you guys. My ID is "Smash-Fu". Send me a friend request and a message mentioning smashboards and we might be able to get some regular sessions going. Also, Let me know what hours and days you're generally available. We're very good. I hope you guys are too!

tnerT

Smash Rookie
NNID
tner.T
I will add you shortly! I would say we aren't too bad. We are really trying to get better but it can be hard finding sparring partners at times. Our play times usually span anywhere from 7pmCST to12pmCST. I have my comment set to need 2 for 2vs2 so anytime I'm in friends lobby with 2 people I will be waning to play a doubles match (unless my comment says otherwise.). Hope to play you sometime.

Kitten13

Smash Rookie
me and my friend would like some doubles to practice with under competetive settings (team damage on, general tournament maps, 3 stocks) nintendo ID is SonicMLG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Yo I would like some sparring partners too! Can you play now?

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Alright I hope it's not laggy, I'll add you now. Are you and your partner on the same console?

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Locke 06 Locke 06 please add me to the list. My partner doesn't have a smashbaords account but her handle is Aggronize.

Dk_beast

Smash Rookie
Locke 06 Locke 06 me and my partner r looking to find and train with other teams here so my NNID is gambitremy and my partners is kookykoopa can u add us to the list plz!

Harlan Jose

Smash Rookie
my partner and i are looking for some people to do 2s against, nnids are harjar and gg.ruthless

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
2v2 2 more? Any consistent dubs fiends please message me! I am very active to play teams

jacobpro

Smash Rookie
I posted in the online forum, thought I'd post it here too. Buddy of mine and myself are looking for some 2v2 online tonight! The timed matches just aren't very fun, 2 stock 5-6 mins would be way better! Reply or DM me and let's play! My NNID is j_prosser1

Ryuja

Smash Rookie
Locke 06 Locke 06
Ryuja and Mizouw

Looking for EU (less lag) player to practice double !
And i already have a partner, here are our NID : Ryujazz & Mizouw

Feel free to add us. :]

D

Deleted member

Been a while, but I think we're back "active" again, so our team (SaiXIII & toast-f) is up for some more matches again. (:

Last edited by a moderator:

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
Locke 06 Locke 06

I'm a OK lil mac player wanting to play a little bit of 2v2, so I'm looking for a partner who i can really learn combination/team-play from!
Dont wanna play with: sonic/dedede...

NNID: Gandoe
message me here for skype/teamspeak stuff if you're interested

Top Bottom