• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Anybody trying to get some teams going and need another person? I don't have partner, but I'd love to play some teams. Hmu if anyone needs someone.

Kanvas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1315-1561
If anyone's still looking for another player to play semi-serious doubles, you can notify me

Last edited:

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
I'm looking for some permanent doubles people (preferably teams that already have partners) who we can fight on a daily basis. I'd prefer if you had Skype so you can message me when you are on and its convenient.

The biggest and I mean BIGGEST conditions are that you are good, tourney player, or someone who is actively and progressively trying to get better. The biggest thing is that you are good so both teams can push each other to get better.

Message me if you are interested. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

fryshock

Smash Rookie
Find doubles matches here! If you have a partner, great! If you don't, then make a friend. Whether you're a team looking for 2 people to play, or you're 1 person interested in team battles, you're in the right place.

Looking for a teammate
Hayzie
itsReaLitY (NNID: LoZ_MartineZ)
Jager13
Dbones (NNID: Dev-Bones)
GoldenBoy25
ItalianBaptist
Kozmiic27 (Yoshi wanting to Yoshi wombo combo with another Yoshi)
AngryCamel (NNID: Smashcamel)
DunnoBro
Dr. Lobster

Teams
Locke 06 & Spirst
King_Peachee & Fenrir VII
Zorrioh & Brother
Zuuboi & Friend (NNID's: Sahtyre & HiiiNas)
Darklink401 & MOI-ARI
Artryuu & Taokaka
Beans94 & Buddy (NNID's ktbeans & vurtego)
ClementeQ & JKDkid
RiseAgainstSmoky & Öörich (NNID's: RiseAgainstSmoky & MaydayParade8847)
SSB_vintage & partner (NNID: SSB_Vintage)
SaiX & Toast (SaiXIII & toast-f)

Those without NNID's next to their name have theirs under their profile information.

If you want to be added to either of these lists, just tag me in a post and I'll add you. If you are looking for a teammate and see someone on that list, don't be shy. Ask them to be your partner in crime.

Happy doubles! (and may the odds be ever in your favor)

PS: Standard ruleset for doubles is 3-stock with team attack on.
Find doubles matches here! If you have a partner, great! If you don't, then make a friend. Whether you're a team looking for 2 people to play, or you're 1 person interested in team battles, you're in the right place.

Looking for a teammate
Hayzie
itsReaLitY (NNID: LoZ_MartineZ)
Jager13
Dbones (NNID: Dev-Bones)
GoldenBoy25
ItalianBaptist
Kozmiic27 (Yoshi wanting to Yoshi wombo combo with another Yoshi)
AngryCamel (NNID: Smashcamel)
DunnoBro
Dr. Lobster

Teams
Locke 06 & Spirst
King_Peachee & Fenrir VII
Zorrioh & Brother
Zuuboi & Friend (NNID's: Sahtyre & HiiiNas)
Darklink401 & MOI-ARI
Artryuu & Taokaka
Beans94 & Buddy (NNID's ktbeans & vurtego)
ClementeQ & JKDkid
RiseAgainstSmoky & Öörich (NNID's: RiseAgainstSmoky & MaydayParade8847)
SSB_vintage & partner (NNID: SSB_Vintage)
SaiX & Toast (SaiXIII & toast-f)

Those without NNID's next to their name have theirs under their profile information.

If you want to be added to either of these lists, just tag me in a post and I'll add you. If you are looking for a teammate and see someone on that list, don't be shy. Ask them to be your partner in crime.

Happy doubles! (and may the odds be ever in your favor)

PS: Standard ruleset for doubles is 3-stock with team attack on.
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 add me to looking for a partner

Anybody else looking for a partner add me. I never really played doubles so if you're noob like meme feel free to add me
NNID: fryshock

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 add Gameplayzero and The_Goofyborn to the list please. We have a full team.

How does every one communicate when they want to play?

Last edited:

LoreLes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoreLes
Looking for one more person for doubles practice. Custom moves, tournament rule sets etc. we'll be swapping teams after every set. We're just waiting on one more.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 Hi! Would you be willing to add Dokokashira & Aphistemi to the teams list? Our NNIDs are Dokokashira and ecLipsekmc, respectively.

Also, we're looking for battles with other teams. Please have a partner ready! :) If you would be interested, reply to this post or message either of us.

DKMJunior

Smash Cadet
Hello! Looking to play doubles online (WiiU) this Saturday evening (central time here). I have a partner and great internet connection. We want a good challenge...I mean - we need a good challenge ;)

We would love to start a tourney if anyone/groups are interested!

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Hello! Looking to play doubles online (WiiU) this Saturday evening (central time here). I have a partner and great internet connection. We want a good challenge...I mean - we need a good challenge ;)

We would love to start a tourney if anyone/groups are interested!
I don't think I'd be able to do a tourney but I'd definitely be down for some doubles friendlies Saturday night. My NNID is geek4jesus

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Anyone wanna some doubles? Got me and a friend wanting to play some peeps, let me know

DKMJunior

Smash Cadet
I have a local friend as well. We would def play you for a good challenge. I'll send my friend code tomorrow, unless you want to give me yours. Can you play Saturday around 7-8? Central time btw?

DKMJunior

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for some permanent doubles people (preferably teams that already have partners) who we can fight on a daily basis. I'd prefer if you had Skype so you can message me when you are on and its convenient.

The biggest and I mean BIGGEST conditions are that you are good, tourney player, or someone who is actively and progressively trying to get better. The biggest thing is that you are good so both teams can push each other to get better.

Message me if you are interested. Thanks for reading.
Hey I'd love to get double going with you. I have a buddy whom I play local with, but we would be up for doubles anytime. How about this Saturday evening?

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Anyone online right now? Have a friend over and we'd love to do some doubles.

Reaper Talk

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tricky32
3DS FC
0946-2336-1376
Me and my partner @SwiftZephyr are a team looking for others to play against
Open to all challenges

gunzog

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! Want to add me and my bro to the list of doubles and anytime anyone want to play just message me on here gunzog and millzog (nnid gunzog & XxMiLLzxX ) @ Locke 06 Locke 06

Hashbrown

Smash Rookie
NNID
Connub
Looking for a doubles team to play against me and my partner. NNID: Connub

Message me on here.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
@ Hashbrown Hashbrown Me and my partner would be up to play. I sent you a PM.

@ SoImHaven SoImHaven Same goes for you! I don't know if we could play right now, but we'd totally be up for it at a later moment.

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be interested in some 2v2 matches? We can communicate via Skype if wanted.

EDIT: We're available...

Last edited:

SoImHaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
SoImHaven
To anyone interested, feel free to add me on skype or on your Wii U, Hashbrown and I are always down for some doubles play and we need more teams to face of against.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
To anyone interested, feel free to add me on skype or on your Wii U, Hashbrown and I are always down for some doubles play and we need more teams to face of against.
My Sister and I would gladly put up a 2v2 with you guys.

Hit me up whenever your good to go. NNID: STOPNSWOP

Top Bottom