• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Doubles Finder - Wii U

Spirst

Good games. Locke and I are always looking for doubles at night since we have nothing better to do so we'll be available.

@ King_Peachee King_Peachee One dropped. Standby no longer necessary. Come join if you're still here.

Last edited:

Zorrioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hyozans
3DS FC
1848-1766-0747
Id love to play some if you guys need more people later. Me and my bro can do doubles or one of us can join one of you.. or whatever. I know you already have 4 right now though so that's fine.

Also.. don't mind my obsession with the word "hacker". I don't really think anyone is hacking nor do I hack. It's just a thing I picked up from playing other games.

Last edited:

Spirst

Id love to play some if you guys need more people later. Me and my bro can do doubles or one of us can join one of you.. or whatever. I know you already have 4 right now though so that's fine.

Also.. don't mind my obsession with the word "hacker". I don't really think anyone is hacking nor do I hack. It's just a thing I picked up from playing other games.
Yeah, sorry about not letting you in. Only reason was because we already had the people set. If you're available next time we are, be sure to leave a message here and we'll try to get a game going.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Can you sign me up in the OP? I'm all about the doubles matches. My NNID is Geek4Jesus :)

Edit: I forgot to tag @ Locke 06 Locke 06

Last edited:

ZuuBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sahtyre
we will take on anyone for doubles ,add us we are ready
my NID: Sahtyre
my friend : HiiiNas

ZuuBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sahtyre
I don't have a partner right now, but I will tomorrow, would you like to play then?
Sure just add me, my kik is verse09 if u got a kik lol u can just text me an ill jump on, you know how nintendo can be with its messages i hate that i gotta go to miiverse an i dont get notified sometimes but ye :) cyaa

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Make more friends.
To put it a little nicer, you can do what I do and when you find someone really good on with anyone mode you can friend request them. I've been switching between for glory for more professional practice and for fun to get better used to the non-omega stages and I've found some strong competition this way.

AngryCamel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. ID is SmashCamel. Down to team up, but often have a doubles partner available.

AngryCamel

Smash Apprentice
Also added a few of you guys that were on the initial list. So may already be friends.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Looking specifically for a doubles-centric metagame. The closest venue I know of only does singles, and that's what Street Fighter's for. You think we could do an online league or some such?

AngryCamel

Smash Apprentice
Looking specifically for a doubles-centric metagame. The closest venue I know of only does singles, and that's what Street Fighter's for. You think we could do an online league or some such?
Wanna do some doubles for fun now?

Dr.Mog

Smash Rookie
Main Puff and Secondary ZSSamus. I'm competent and above average for sure. Need someone to practice hard with and then play doubles with.
I make a fine support on ZSSamus.
Hit me up,
NNID: smiley7890

Top Bottom