• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Link to original post: [drupal=1057]25 Things You May Not Know About Me[/drupal]

This is actually a pretty big thing on Facebook right now...so here's some good ol' copy/pasta.

1. I guess I

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Or, you know, you could follow the link to original post. Just a suggestion. :)

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Heh, nice. I also kinda shy away from the typical college party, and I happen to be turning 21 this month.

I kinda wish I had something to be nerdy about, though. At best I'm just "obsessed" with something. For example, I'm recently rocking out to Chrono Trigger music and just recently had a friend make a wallpaper for it. However, I know little of Chrono Cross/Radical Dreamers/Resurrection, so I can't really discuss it too in-depth.

I know for sure the one thing I won't be able to be too nerdy about is Smash... it's like a natural repellant or something.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
6500 songs? Out of which only a third are video game music? Oh my...

*looks at his collection of almost 45000 video game music songs* ...oh my indeed.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oi you live in Ann Arbor? huh.
Ann Arbor is far and away the best place to live for the Michigan Smash scene. That and the university isn't too bad either, even if you disagree.

You watch Gundam 00? I need a fellow Gundam fan, and the only one I found on these boards are just one time watchers.

:(
Sadly, I do not. Those type of shows have never really appealed to me. Good luck in your quest, though...

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
While watching SMYN I've always wondered which one was Youko and which was Samurai Panda. This post totaly solved the mystery though after watching SMYN 1 again.

You're wearing jeans and a hoodie
You're thinnish
You mention knowing all the music on brawl
Panda mentioned that his birthday is 4/16 - yours is next week apparentely

Sweet

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I didn't know that you're a Smod...or that you had that much video game music. Myself, I'm trying to get a bunch of music from Metroid, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda. At one point in time I had all the intro themes from Pokemon, (tv version) excluding the "What Kind of Pokemon Are You" song.

Ha, well keep up the great work with SMYN and the SBR podcast, along with WTFP. (That is how you abbreviate it, right?)

Sliq

Smash Master
Youko is the coolest guy in pants. He'd be cooler if he didn't mod me, though. T_T

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Youko said:
23. I can not sleep in. PERIOD. I feel like I just waste the day if I do that. The latest I’ve probably slept in IN MY LIFE was 10:30 AM. Even if I’m up until 2 or 3 AM in college, my body will find a way to force me up at 7:30/8:00 AM, which is pretty much the normal get-up time. However, as much as I like sleeping, when I’m under a tremendous amount of stress, getting to sleep is the first thing that gets attacked. DO NOT ever underestimate the ability to get to sleep easily.

I'll trade you. Some nights, I have to not sleep at all or I will seriously sleep through all of my alarms. It has happened twice this school year. I think it's medical, if it's not it should be.
Edit: And plz don't just call me lazy.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh dearie me, you're 20 and you haven't had alcohol yet? Come across the Atlantic, kids start with 12 here. >_>
Lol try someplace outside the US. It's a whole new world out there.

I'm with you for 11, I mix Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper (don't ask) whenever I have the chance, two cans have enough sugar and caffeine to keep most people going for a whole day. And for guitar, Don't be the douchebag, even if it does work like a charm.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=1057]25 Things You May Not Know About Me[/drupal]

This is actually a pretty big thing on Facebook right now...so here's some good ol' copy/pasta.

1. I guess I
Uh oh. Looks like candlejack got to hi

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Uh oh. Looks like candlejack got to hi
You and pyrotek7x7 should be best buddies - you don't even understand what you're quoting as there's a LINK TO THE ORIGINAL POST right in there.

See how making a quick post while trying to be funny makes you look pretty foolish?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Youko took his post way out of context, kinda sad.

Sliq

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he got that you had to follow the link, but made a joke at the blog mechanics expense that I found amusing.

Don't be a butt Youko.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Great to see another Flight of the Conchords fan!
Loving the second season on HBO so far and just picked up the first on DVD.

Top Bottom