• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
he's in the borderline mid/low tier now. so we might not be able to use pt in low tier tourneys anymore. :[

dammit guys

lol

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
****ing reflex

i thought the plan was to LOSE tournaments

i was doing that just fine >:(

Vermy

Smash Champion
In Australia we count Low Tier as anything on the bottom half of the list, (since you rarely see anyone play as anyone on the bottom half. Coincidentally everyone in my crew's mains are still on the bottom half. Low Tier Army ftw!

....still. Makes me feel sad for you guys. We need to pwn low tier tourneys EVERYWHERE, not just Australia. Me and Toby can do our part but we needyou guys. =(

....if we keep rising, people will no longer underestimate us and fail. O_o

Ok this sucks. Next list, aim for top of E tier.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'm torn.

High means recognition for our hard work.

Low means we can be underestimated and totally pwn.

HALP ME JEBUS!

Or Reflex. I assume Jesus has better things to take care of, such as swine flu. -_-

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ehh, as much as I'd love for PT to be top tier, you guys put up really good points. I'd rather be underestimated than over estimated. With PT being different and being low because of it, we can pwn and leave the area shocked. lol MK can't be greedy anymore, he has to share that S block with all those other people.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'm just happy that he isn't in the **** known as the F tier (The one With C Falcon and Ganondorf). Have you noticed that none of them has risen past said tier. Mid Tier Is possibly the highest we'll go, since over half of you guys want him to be low tier. C tier is where I'll stop wishing he'll be higher, S tops.

Besides, I've been doing well where I am (although I may be one of the few Hard cores in my town).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Make that two. I'm happy that PT is no longer on the poster of really low tier, and I'll be excited to see him on the Mid tier too.

M@v

Subarashii!
D tier can be low tier; its up to the TO running the tourney. So just go to low tier tourneys where they allow D tier. :D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wonder, reflex mind telling us how you voted for PT?

I raelly hate this PT should stay low.
I voted for PT at the very highest point of low tier, which ended up being E Tier, because the voting system didn't allow me to put PT at the low/bottom of C Tier.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
New rule: We make PT go to SS tier by himself, but nobody is allowed to know the matchup.
If they DO know the matchup, they are disqualified.
Sound good?
He will also be allowed in any tourney regardless of tier placement. :)

TY Reflex, Typh, everyone else

:094:

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
I am so freakin happy. We must continue to rise, PT revolution! If by then next list we rise another tier, everybody gets internet cookies.

Top Bottom