• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2012 New Year's Tournament! (Prizes!)

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
the message never said anything about me losing my spot and making me a replacement.
"Sorry that had to come up, but due to the availability of replacements I'll have to replace you (only for the sake of keeping this tourney quick). If you'd like, I can put you on the list of replacements so you might have a shot back at this tourney. Again, that's unfortunate :/
Send me a PM!
lordhelmet will be replacing Lash as of now."
10chaaaaaaaaaaar

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
3 more matches need to be done.
The Nameless Wanderer v Sonic Storm, Link2thelost90 v dualseeker, Knubs. v Chirp

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
"Sorry that had to come up, but due to the availability of replacements I'll have to replace you (only for the sake of keeping this tourney quick). If you'd like, I can put you on the list of replacements so you might have a shot back at this tourney. Again, that's unfortunate :/
Send me a PM!
lordhelmet will be replacing Lash as of now."
0_0 i never got a message that said that.
I admit, i am pretty mad that you gave a spot to a replacement when i already signed up but eh, lordhelmet is like, a god tier falcon player and i'll just sign up for another OTL when one comes around

zmx

Smash Lord
0_0 i never got a message that said that.
I admit, i am pretty mad that you gave a spot to a replacement when i already signed up but eh, lordhelmet is like, a god tier falcon player and i'll just sign up for another OTL when one comes around
So wait a minute. Your incompetence and inactivity is the reason I had to face lordhelmet round 1? I HATE YOU.

But seriously I'm kind of salty. Not because I lost, but because I felt like he was sandbagging anyways. So even a win wouldn't have meant much. I shouldn't come as close to beating a top falcon main with a pocket DK as I did (game 1 I had the lead until I SDed, Game 2 went to last hit).

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
So wait a minute. Your incompetence and inactivity is the reason I had to face lordhelmet round 1? I HATE YOU.
Wait a sec, are you ****ing kidding me? i lost my tourney spot because of my "incompetence and inactivity?"

What the blueberry f**k
Seriously. First of all, i was only inactive because the brackets weren't posted til Friday and i was waiting. Also, when i edited my first post saying i have life and school and work to worry about, i said PJGLZ needed to make the time for matches longer. I never said i couldn't participate in the tournament.

zmx

Smash Lord
Lash I think you missed the next part of my post:

"But seriously"

When someone starts a sentence like this it implies what they said previously was not serious.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Wait a sec, are you ****ing kidding me? i lost my tourney spot because of my "incompetence and inactivity?"

What the blueberry f**k
Seriously. First of all, i was only inactive because the brackets weren't posted til Friday and i was waiting. Also, when i edited my first post saying i have life and school and work to worry about, i said PJGLZ needed to make the time for matches longer. I never said i couldn't participate in the tournament.
Chill people. The reason I replaced you was because I wanted to get more matchups done this first weekend and Lash said he was unable to work with the time limit after the first bracket.
Right now it's looking like we have some no-shows, so I think you'll get back in. Don't get tense - it's just a tournament.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Lash I think you missed the next part of my post:

"But seriously"

When someone starts a sentence like this it implies what they said previously was not serious.
Oh, i wasn't mad at you at all.

I just honestly thought my spot got taken because of untrue reasons on my part.

And saying but seriously doesn't always mean the thing you said prior to it meant you were joking.

ninja'd by PJGLZ :o

Again, i wasn't fussing because my spot got taken. It's that i thought it got taken because i was incompetent and inactive, which is untrue.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Me and dual are hoping on getting are matches done tomorrow, if you consider letting us do so tomorrow.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
i won 2-1 against knubs. we will be rematching offline without lag ;)

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Confirmed
GGs. Awesome Pit Dual and same to you.
Mario vs Pit was so close, but in the end being in 200 something percent was just too much for Mario to handle. xD
As for my DK, that definitely wasn't his greatest performance yet but it was fun regardless. :)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Lost to DTK 2-1

:jigglypuff:>:ike: @BF
:jigglypuff:<:ike: @BF
:jigglypuff:<:ike:@ bringstar

I shoulda gone rainbow cruise lol

Ggs DTK

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman