• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Our info still says ??? by my name in the first post XD. I know you have the info though.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So far we have like, 10 Gamecubes confrimed, sadly we need at least 32 <.< BRING CUBES IF YOU CAN.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm bringing my Wii. After starting it up, can I put the memory card and wiimote up for the rest of the day/tournament? I don't think anyone would steal them, but I'd rather just hold on to them in case they got moved around or whatever.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Bring Cubes! We need at least 34!

Also, post last minute team-ups in this thread if you have any, I'm down to only about 40 people without a teammate:

Find a partner!

update: I'm with Capps Indigo and with SHEP. Make it happen' captain!

[EDIT] also bringing a cube.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
update: I'm with Capps Indigo and with SHEP. Make it happen' captain!

[EDIT] also bringing a cube.
i confirm zjiin's assertion that we are team partners.

im bringing a cube.

question: i can run side tourneys on my own tv right? im pretty sure you guys said yes earlier in the thread, but i just want to double check.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Someone team up with my boy HyperDragon please, it'll be awkward for him to team with someone he doesn't know, but I don't want him coming all this way to just not enter teams. He's not going to ask here so I'm asking for him, if anyone's interested PM me!

Btw he's not going to win doubles for you, that is to say, he's not very very good, but he still likes to play and wants to enter teams, he's just too shy to actively try to find a partner.
Yeah, Zeus is looking for a partner too Chad, look for me, he'll probably be right by me.

No power strips coming from me, but I got my gamecube and extension cords.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am bringing a cube/powerstrip.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I was able to watch it, since my classes started at 8:30 and it came on half at 6:00 in the morning every day on ABC Family, that was my alarm clock. My TV would turn on and that show would come on, then Digimon and Power hour of power rangers. How I remember this still, I don't know.

BIG C

Smash Master
Heh I've realized smash isn't worth it but, I don't go to tournaments for smash I go to chill with people I like. I only play in the tournies because it is lame to go to them and not play i.e. MARS. HAHAHAHAHA

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

good luck to all the smashers attending oc3 after this , Your vacation of smash is twice as long. May your trip after oc3 be a safe one.

To the kishes good luck on running this tournament. I know its not easy.

oh yeah and go vidjo!

x1372

Smash Ace
Wow - I just noticed. Every single initial pool has at least one person from Ohio.

Most represented state FTW! Maybe we should have our own crew in the regional crew battles :laugh:

See you all there!

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm bringing my alarm clock that plays "Ship of regret and sleep" from Xenogears. It's the song that plays in the ethos headquarters. :)

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
hey manacloud are you the guy who charged people $40 to play Bombsoldier?

thats ridiculous >_>

On topic: this is gonna be awesome and good luck to everyone living on the good side of the atlantic ocean going there! Hope ther'll be SWF vs. GF and lotsof videos. Especially good luck to all the gamefaq'ers! lol.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Thanks Mana. Good luck to you guys as you enter the last week of prep over there :)

If anyone needs anything today, please call the numbers in the first post. We'll activate the main line here in an hour or two. I'll be setting up at the church and Prime will be in class, so PMs won't get responded to very quickly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom